Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Waves - Indie/Post-Rock

A slightly genre-defying track with a linear structure (not the usual verse/chorus). Assembled from parts of an old song with some new additions and reworked vocals. Lyrics in the spoiler:

Walking through your gilded palace
Searching through your marbled halls
Looking for a glimpse of solace
But comfort never heeds your calls

We’ll walk into the waves
The tide will wash us both away
I’ll walk into the waves with you dear

And we will count the days
The dwindling days that drift away
And we will count the days without fear

We’ll walk into the waves
The tide will wash us both away
I’ll walk into the waves with you dear

Comments

• Nice mood. I love how the voice is mixed a bit "deep", emphasizing the melancholic mood.

• @jo92346 said:
    Nice mood. I love how the voice is mixed a bit "deep", emphasizing the melancholic mood.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and to comment, much appreciated 🙏

• @richardyot said:
    A slightly genre-defying track with a linear structure (not the usual verse/chorus). Assembled from parts of an old song with some new additions and reworked vocals. Lyrics in the spoiler:

Hi Richard,
    Very mellow and lovely melody.
    I am feeling relaxed with this vibe.
    And the message is quite lonesome, and very supportive.
    Love the instrumental in the middle.
    Happy Thanksgiving, Richard!!!

For all ur loved ones, past and present.
    Especially the ones closest to us!!!
    Peace and Love,
    Rene

• Nice songwriting, Richard. The lyrics are beautiful and your vocal performance is great. Some synth pads are gorgeous. But I cannot put among my favourite of yours. Not because its structure is different from your usual work (which is actually great) but because you chose to arrange it in a similar fashion than your usual work. Something tells me that this track deserves different "clothes".

• @JanKun said:
    Nice songwriting, Richard. The lyrics are beautiful and your vocal performance is great. Some synth pads are gorgeous. But I cannot put among my favourite of yours. Not because its structure is different from your usual work (which is actually great) but because you chose to arrange it in a similar fashion than your usual work. Something tells me that this track deserves different "clothes".

Thanks for the feedback. Do you mean the loud guitars at the end? I guess that was a bit of an obvious choice.

• @richardyot said:

@JanKun said:
    Nice songwriting, Richard. The lyrics are beautiful and your vocal performance is great. Some synth pads are gorgeous. But I cannot put among my favourite of yours. Not because its structure is different from your usual work (which is actually great) but because you chose to arrange it in a similar fashion than your usual work. Something tells me that this track deserves different "clothes".

Thanks for the feedback. Do you mean the loud guitars at the end? I guess that was a bit of an obvious choice.

I'll send a PM. Last time I gave an honest impression publicly some people here misinterpreted it.