Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Shocking SweetWater sale Neova Ring midi controller $99! But Enhancia bankrupt and Out of stock

13»

Comments

• It's a shame they went out of business because I'm absolutely in love with this thing. Here is a jam I did with the "Bay of No Return" preset in the Plume software

• @nod_rog said:
    It's a shame they went out of business because I'm absolutely in love with this thing. Here is a jam I did with the "Bay of No Return" preset in the Plume software

Wow, that’s inspiring. Too bad we can’t see youoperating. Maybe make a video,

• @LinearLineman
    Oh thank you, that means a lot coming from you!! I'm a huge fan of your work, super appreciate you bringing jazz into the world of ios music software, your emphasis on improvisation/spontaneity, and expressivity. I would like to start recording videos, it's not quite as convenient as just hitting the record button when whatever I'm fiddling around with sounds interesting. But I'm working on it!
    For this improv, I am feeding the synth into a delay (that I am toggling "freeze" on with a footswitch so that I can record into it then have it repeat indefinitely) that is mixed into some reverb (I added some flanging to the verb too, that makes it sound super angelic). I also added some glitchy stuttering effects towards the end. I believe the reverb is valhalla supermassive, flanger is mflanger, glitchy effects are +bubbler and permut8, delay is timeless (all but permut8 and timeless are free!).

• @Peetlett said:

@Peetlett said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    How do you charge these things? I put mine on the stand, and the red LED just keeps blinking.

Did you get yours working? Mine has also been blinking red for several hours

Never mind. I changed where I was charging it, and now it's working

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. Came across your post about Neova, did you have charging problems too? How did you fix problem?

• @johnfromberkeley said:

@flo424 said:
    And you need to choose carefully the right ring size out of the box, because you can not change it afterwards.

And, yet, further down, the manual says that you can release the stone from the ring. Has anyone tried this?

I accidentally snapped the stone into the ring before trying different sizes, and buy some crazy good luck, I happened to pick the right size.

But it seems like it would reduce the resale value, and it also means you can’t even transfer it between users.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. Came across your post about Neova, did you have charging problems too? How did you fix problem?

• @MaxiMax said:

@Peetlett said:

@Peetlett said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    How do you charge these things? I put mine on the stand, and the red LED just keeps blinking.

Did you get yours working? Mine has also been blinking red for several hours

Never mind. I changed where I was charging it, and now it's working

I think I changed which usb port or hub I was using to charge it, then it worked. It might have just needed to be charged for a really long time to get it to start taking a charge for some reason?