Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Late Night Groove

edited November 2022 in Creations

AUM + Drambo + Scaler + Rozeta Arpeggio + VTines + Sitala + MegaLit + UA Silo + MixBox + Grand Finale 2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClQKKa3DPaI/?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU=

Comments

• Loved it. That is a smooooth late night groove indeed. Really nice Pad that comes in later and spreads things out. Good cruising music! 👍

• I tried to listen but it asked me to login to Instagram. Call me old fashioned, but I have never been on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Oh well, based on your previous work, it's probably a great track!

• I also had some challenges getting to the music.
    Thanks.
    Rene

• @Paulieworld @ReneAsologuitar I don't have Instagram or any other social media, but luckily I was still able to play the upload from my phone without any bother.

• Worked for me without Instagram. The groove took hold when the screen changes. Liked it.

• It worked for me this time. Nice! I like how it develops. I will give this a proper listen in headphones tonight.

• edited November 2022

Thank you so much for listening!!!

• What a great composition! Excellent!

• @CapnWillie said:
    Nice. Chord progression was unpredictable in a good way. Track kept me guessing where you were going with it. Enjoyed the ride.

Thank you 🙏🏻 I was testing out Unfiltered Audio Silo on my chord progression I constructed in Scaler 2. I’m definitely going to make this track a weekend project and build the song out to completion!

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Loved it. That is a smooooth late night groove indeed. Really nice Pad that comes in later and spreads things out. Good cruising music! 👍

Thank you! I wanted to make sure I incorporate Bleass Megalit into something as quickly as possible so it wouldn’t get lost the sea of synth apps on my iPad 😂

Megalit is very warm sounding ❤️

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    I also had some challenges getting to the music.
    Thanks.
    Rene

I’m sorry sir. Usually when I post an IG link the forum embeds the actual post, but it didn’t seem to work this time around. I will make sure to upload the snippet to SoundCloud shortly 🙏🏻

• @rs2000 said:
    What a great composition! Excellent!

Wow, thank you so much! I used to be so scared to share my creations. I really appreciate you and our wonderful group here. I look forward to finishing this song ☺️

• @LinearLineman said:
    Worked for me without Instagram. The groove took hold when the screen changes. Liked it.

Thank you so much for listening 🙏🏻

• @Paulieworld said:
    It worked for me this time. Nice! I like how it develops. I will give this a proper listen in headphones tonight.

Thank you so much! I didn’t mean for the hats to sound like they did, but I ended up leaving them be for now 😂 Please feel free to share any thoughts you have on this track… 🙏🏻

• edited November 2022

I'm liking this a lot. Apart from the percussion sound (racking my brain for what it's called) that's very loud in the mix, it's groovy 😎

• @dasgoods said:
    I'm liking this a lot. Apart from the percussion sound (racking my brain for what it's called) that's verybloud in the mix, it's groovy 😎

Thank you for the feedback, I agree about the percussion 😂 I’m gonna change it

Thank you so much for listening!

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@Paulieworld said:
    It worked for me this time. Nice! I like how it develops. I will give this a proper listen in headphones tonight.

Thank you so much! I didn’t mean for the hats to sound like they did, but I ended up leaving them be for now 😂 Please feel free to share any thoughts you have on this track… 🙏🏻

I thought the hi-hats were killer! I wouldn't change those. I would, however, bring down the Rhodes just a pinch in the beginning. Like I said, I like how this develops. When that bass line comes in it's like... oh yeah! Towards the end I'm hearing Wayne Shorter or Jean Luc Ponty making a cameo appearance. Great groove. Keep it up!

• Nice feel all the way through… I also enjoyed it when the bass came in…

• @GeoTony said:
    Nice feel all the way through… I also enjoyed it when the bass came in…

Thank you 🙏🏻 for listening!