Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• So now I'm gonna spend the evening playing with Silo and Tails... :)

• And the prices are ridiculously cheap - especially at Intro price but even after Intro price. All highly recommended.

• A Lofi plugin?! A vinyl simulator? Oh hell yes! Looks like I'm out $10. 🤣

• $25 well spent. Even $20 each for Silo and Lo-Fi wouldn’t have been unreasonable, given the quality and value of these plugs.

• Holy shit those are cheap.

• Yes picked up Tails and Silo aswell been using Tails a lot.

• @Eschatone said:
    $25 well spent. Even $20 each for Silo and Lo-Fi wouldn’t have been unreasonable, given the quality and value of these plugs.

I was expecting each of these to be at least 20 bucks. Hats off to the devs, these are so so top notch

• And hopefully will bring more desktop users to iOS 😈

• Seems like there’s some overlap between Lo-fi af and needlepoint, worth it to get both if I have time machine, DAW LP and Mixbox? Torn between woodlofier and lo-fi af as well. Will take any suggestions, input since I don’t want to make redundant purchases. I mostly make old school hip hop, what the kids call lofi and trip hop if that helps.

• Get them all!

• @auxmux said:
    Get them all!

This

• i bought them all except the reverbs. interested to hear people's opinions on the reverbs, though

• Eh f it. I'll get the rest of them. Lol.

• edited November 2022

@king_picadillo said:
    Seems like there’s some overlap between Lo-fi af and needlepoint, worth it to get both if I have time machine, DAW LP and Mixbox? Torn between woodlofier and lo-fi af as well. Will take any suggestions, input since I don’t want to make redundant purchases. I mostly make old school hip hop, what the kids call lofi and trip hop if that helps.

There’s not as much overlap as you might think. While lo-fi does have a vinyl-noise mode on the noise module, it’s not a deep vinyl simulator like needlepoint . Lo-fi is focused more on bitcrushing and other spectral audio effects that can really destroy or dirty up the signal..

I’ve only spent about 15 minutes in Needlepoint after just now buying it. I’m usually not heavily impressed by vinyl apps that are usually little more than a scratch track — but I’m genuinely impressed with this pup— amazing sounding compressors, pitch shifter and realistic sounding evolving noise generators on this. Easily the best sounding vinyl sim I’ve ever heard. They’re definitely different beasts though and both are a steal at the price.

• It looks like the betas are still available if anyone wants to try before they buy (I do get that sometimes it's not about price but avoiding having too many options)

• @drewinnit said:
    i bought them all except the reverbs. interested to hear people's opinions on the reverbs, though

Silo is ridiculously good. Tails I have used less so wouldn't comment on that much yet. As mentioned above, if betas are still open, hunt down the links on the forum and try before you buy.

@king_picadillo same - check them both out on beta. They're pretty different though.

• I have done quite a few sound only vids on these on my channel too which give a taste of how they sound. I will certainly do some kind of walkthrough on most of not all of them now they're released, but the popups when u press anything make them easy to grasp. The longest vid was on LoFiAf but I have shorter vids on most of the others too

LofiAf

Silo (short)

Needlepoint (short)
    https://youtube.com/shorts/rdRDbVs9BIU?feature=share

Tails (short)
    https://youtube.com/shorts/kBN-SqMaUVA?feature=share

• Feels like a bloody good day to be an iOS rather than desktop user, no?!

• Silo and Tails for me too!

• Silo is superb, that’s my favourite. Lo-fi is pretty special too - that’s going way beyond my other lo-fi/saturation apps. Needlepoint might end up in my shopping basket too…really good apps.

• edited November 2022

The 2 reverbs are amazing. Silo’s worth the paltry cost for just the reverb section alone, and Tails is plain great sounding. These are really the kings of creative or (basic general) iOS reverb. They sound so, so good.

I hope these guys get more notice because a whole hell of a lot of quality just dropped for $25 bucks total. The prices are especially an iOS lover’s dream for what you get. I’ve been waiting, ready to shell out $100 or so for the set. Really a banner day for iOS, the first in a good long while, too.

• edited November 2022

Do these work on macOS as well as iOS?

Ah… just answered my own question: https://www.unfilteredaudio.com/

• I’ve been on the beta for Silo for weeks and I can say this thing f’in ROCKS

• I´m really surprised about the low price, anyone knows if it´s intro price?

• @sharifkerbage said:
    I´m really surprised about the low price, anyone knows if it´s intro price?

Yes, 50% until January 2 according to the apps descriptions

• Silo and lo.fi.af are essential apps at any price!

• @Grandbear said:

@sharifkerbage said:
    I´m really surprised about the low price, anyone knows if it´s intro price?

Yes, 50% until January 2 according to the apps descriptions

Cheers!

• fab news:)
    fx that really make a diffrence.
    thanks Unfiltered Audio.