Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Keith plays Danny Boy

We haven’t heard from @Paulieworld for a bit. Hope all is ok, Paul. I know this is one of your favorite tunes.

Comments

• Thanks for posting this, Mike. You are correct. It is one of my three favorite songs. I cried like a little girl. The other two are Shubert's 'Ave Maria', and Judy Collins' 'Send In The Clowns'.

All is good here. I have been spending the last few weeks getting the family house ready for sale. Dad passed in 2016 and Mom passed in April after a few years in assisted care. No condolences necessary. She lived to 96 and had a beautiful life. I held her hand as she crossed over.

The house had fallen into disrepair and we have been doing what we can to get it ready. Probably a wasted effort since it will probably be a tear-down. A lot of that going on in Downers Grove these days. Beautiful 'Happy Days' homes torn down and replaced with vulgar mansions.

This motivated me to post something I have been working on but was hesitant. It's a little tune called 'The House My Father Built'. It's not great, but it's nice. I hope you can give it a listen.

You and Keith have a lot in common. You both play unscripted from the heart. I hear it.

Peace bro!