Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wayne Kramer's book (MC5 guitarist)

Just bought on Apple bookstore the electronic version of the great MC5 / MC50 guitarist Wayne Kramer’s book, The Hard Stuff! Spent a good part of yesterday day watching both archive and recent videos of these excellent musicians.

I discovered the MC5 in the mid 70s. They were hard hitting then and they are still, at least to me, very relevant today. I am looking forward to read this book and learn about Wayne Kramer journey through life!

Comments

• It’s a good read. Enjoy!

• Thanks, I do enjoy it. I am beginning chapter 3.

• I used to busk in the streets of NYC w his brother in law . In 1981 , George Benson gave us a $70 tip (worth 3x thst today). RIP Herman Wright Jr.

• edited December 2022

My friend, Carl, bought the first MC5 album before it was censored. Kick out the jams, motherf***ers. We loved that record. Must see video here.

• Fuck Hudson’s!

• edited December 2022

So I have read the book, I am not familiar with the MC5 music.

I have read other autobiographies, Eric Clapton, Dave Mustain, and I see a pattern, all these guys are narcist selfish pr*cks... With a broken childhood. When I was younger I thought this junkie life is romantic, but now I am a dad of two boys, I have second thoughts.

After the Wayne Kramer book I am reading the Nikki Sixx (from Motley Crue) book, Heroin diaries, that guy was a complete moron, I have no other words for it. After this junkie books I have to read something intellectual again, for my own sanity.

I have to say I have read the Bruce Springsteen book too, and that guy, almost as an exception, didn´t fall into the dope and booze trap. He did have a broken childhood though.

• @raabje said:
    So I read the book, I am not familiar with the MC5 music.

I read other autobiographies, Eric Clapton, Dave Mustain, and I see a pattern, all these guys are narcist selfish pr*cks... When I was younger I thought this kind of life is romantic, but now I am a dad of two boys, I have second thoughts.

🤜 Totally agree. Being a dad has really changed a lot of things for me. This stuff is entertaining but certainly not romantic. Hell, Bob Dylan's autobiography just confirmed he was an utterly mean, self-centered person. Brilliant and still my favorite songwriter. But really.

• @NoncompliantBryant said:
    🤜 Totally agree. Being a dad has really changed a lot of things for me. This stuff is entertaining but certainly not romantic. Hell, Bob Dylan's autobiography just confirmed he was an utterly mean, self-centered person. Brilliant and still my favorite songwriter. But really.

Yes I can imagine what a total pr*ck Bob Dylan would be.

I also read the Anthony Kiedis book, same story, hard to feel some sympathy for this guy.

• Used to busk in the street w his brother in law..He has a beautiful sister. Kathy.

• @Telstar5 said:
    I used to busk in the streets of NYC w his brother in law . In 1981 , George Benson gave us a $70 tip (worth 3x thst today). RIP Herman Wright Jr.

Great story. And what a tip!!