Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MusicPutty (a note-based vocal pitch editor) is now on the App Store

https://apps.apple.com/app/musicputty-pitch-editor/id6444390100

Special thanks to all the people who participated in the beta test!

Comments

• Whoa
    awesome! Congrats on the release. And it being iOS 12 is a blessing for me and other users with older devices :lol:
    :heart:

• @senhorlampada thank you! I developed the app on an old iPhone 6. So it should work on most iOS devices out there today.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Blimey that was quick.

• Oh this is fun!

• Is there no way to import an existing recording?

• @bygjohn said:
    Is there no way to import an existing recording?

Not right now, but importing existing recordings and exporting stems are already in the work, and will be there in the next update.

• @AutumnRock said:

@bygjohn said:
    Is there no way to import an existing recording?

Not right now, but importing existing recordings and exporting stems are already in the work, and will be there in the next update.

Fantastic!

• @Proppa said:
    Thank You @AutumnRock !

You are welcome! 👍

If you like the app I would really appreciate it if you could also leave a review on the store. It would help a ton with the ranking

• Pretty cool so far

• @AutumnRock said:

@Proppa said:
    Thank You @AutumnRock !

You are welcome! 👍

If you like the app I would really appreciate it if you could also leave a review on the store. It would help a ton with the ranking

Thank you very much @AutumnRock! It definitively deserves a nice review in the appstore.

• edited November 2022

@AutumnRock do you know if your app will work as an AU on macOS Ventura on an M1 Apple computer (in my case, I'd be using the app as a GarageBand plugin)?

• @NeuM It is still too early to tell since the work on AUv3 hasn't started yet, but I don't see a reason why it won't. :)

• Awesome and it’s free, thanks @AutumnRock just downloaded can’t wait to test it out!

• @AutumnRock said:
    @NeuM It is still too early to tell since the work on AUv3 hasn't started yet, but I don't see a reason why it won't. :)

Cool. I’ll test it out later.

• Embryonic but really impressive. Obviously needs AU and the ability to work with existing material but excellent proof of concept. Hope you do well with this. Presume you'll need to charge for an AU version or maybe get Steinberg to pay you to incorporate it into their next version😉

• @charalew said:
    Embryonic but really impressive. Obviously needs AU and the ability to work with existing material but excellent proof of concept. Hope you do well with this. Presume you'll need to charge for an AU version or maybe get Steinberg to pay you to incorporate it into their next version😉

Haha that would be sweet, but I am sure Steinberg doesn't need me for that. And yes, there will be a paid version later down the road and some of the more advanced features will be reserved for the paid version. That said, everything that is free right now will remain free and there will be new features released for both paid and free versions.

• Supercoool @AutumnRock Thank you!

• It looks and feels good, it snappy.

But it can't correct vibrato?

• edited November 2022

@cokomairena said:
    It looks and feels good, it snappy.

Thanks!
    Regarding vibrato, not in the first version, but vibrato, legato and formant are already in the work and will be out soon in the next few updates.

• @AutumnRock said:

@cokomairena said:
    It looks and feels good, it snappy.

Thanks!
    Regarding vibrato, not in first version, but vibrato, legato and formant are already in the work and will be out soon in the next few updates.

Oh, thanks!

• Is this the same app that will be included in AEM as Vocal Tune Studio iap? Screenshots look very similar. I was going to buy AEM for this feature, but prefer not to have to learn another DAW if I can get the same thing as standalone (with import on the map) or as a plugin (down the road)

• @king_picadillo said:
    Is this the same app that will be included in AEM as Vocal Tune Studio iap? Screenshots look very similar. I was going to buy AEM for this feature, but prefer not to have to learn another DAW if I can get the same thing as standalone (with import on the map) or as a plugin (down the road)

Not the same.

• @king_picadillo said:
    Is this the same app that will be included in AEM as Vocal Tune Studio iap? Screenshots look very similar. I was going to buy AEM for this feature, but prefer not to have to learn another DAW if I can get the same thing as standalone (with import on the map) or as a plugin (down the road)

Is not the same and I would argue even the current auto tune included in AEM is better than music putty, this seems more like a proof of concept.

Without controlling vibrato you can't tune voices that much. At least mine.

• edited November 2022

@king_picadillo
    MusicPutty is a standalone App unrelated to AEM. It is free on App store and you can give it a try today.