Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Naada

Here are all seven of the recently introduce Naada instruments in GeoShred being played by 6 instances of Piano Motifs and one instance of Riffler.
Percussion via 4 instances of Roli Drums, also being played by Piano Motifs.
Rozeta LFO is used to slightly vary the tempo in AUM.
MixBox used for panning. TB Reverb is used for … reverb.

Art by AI…

Comments

• Did PM do the dynamics on that string instrument at the end or did you dial that in by hand?

• Good question @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr … it wasn’t something I planned. I’ve just had to check what was doing it…
    Riffler is playing that last instrument which is the Carnatic Violin. The thing that is doing the dynamics however is some weird byproduct of varying the AUM Tempo with Rozeta LFO. I’m only varying it between approx 116 to 118 but something is effecting either the Riffler output or, more probably, the GeoNaada instrument? A happy coincidence 😊

• Just investigated a bit more @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr and it is actually Riffler.
    The varying tempo appears to be changing (I think) the note length that Riffler is sending out.
    If I disconnect the LFO the effect stops.
    If I try any instrument instead of GeoNaada with the LFO running I get the same result. Quite a handy byproduct.

• Lovely!
    I like the change in pace in 1:24.
    NAADA's a gem.

• Nice idea to use riffler to play these! I don't understand how little excitement these amazing Naada instruments seem to be generating on the forum 🤷‍♂️

• I agree @Gavinski… I’m not keen on sweeping generalisations but this is mine… I think a lot of people on the forum are more interested in synths / electronics / effects etc than on the sounds of ‘natural’ instruments. Also perhaps they are perceived as pricey / locked into GeoShred. As Pat said in the video I think you watched (you left a comment) the Naada instruments are designed to played (as well as from GS) by standard controllers and wind instruments as well as MPE. Could be totally wrong of course😊

• @GeoTony said:
    Here are all seven of the recently introduce Naada instruments in GeoShred being played by 6 instances of Piano Motifs and one instance of Riffler.
    Percussion via 4 instances of Roli Drums, also being played by Piano Motifs.
    Rozeta LFO is used to slightly vary the tempo in AUM.
    MixBox used for panning. TB Reverb is used for … reverb.

Art by AI…

Nicely done! Always a treat to hear Piano Motifs played on new instruments, and even drums!

• @GeoTony said:
    Just investigated a bit more @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr and it is actually Riffler.
    The varying tempo appears to be changing (I think) the note length that Riffler is sending out.
    If I disconnect the LFO the effect stops.
    If I try any instrument instead of GeoNaada with the LFO running I get the same result. Quite a handy byproduct.

Wild. Very nice happy accident.

• Those are some very lovely sounds. And a very creative way of using them.

• Naada Collection I for GeoShred
    GeoShred: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/geoshred/id1064769019

Wizdom Music and moForte are proud to announce the release of the new Naada Instruments for GeoShred. As with all GeoShred instruments, these are models of the physics of the instrument. They are expressive and interactive.

These new instruments are offered as In-App-Purchases (IAPs) for GeoShred Pro, Play and Control and are priced at $14.99USD** each. In addition the Naada 1 Collection of all 7 instruments, priced at $74.99USD, 7 instruments for the price of 5.

The new instruments include:
    - Naada Bansuri
    - Naada Shehnai
    - Naada Duduk
    - Naada Carnatic Violin
    - Naada Sarangi
    - Naada Erhu
    - Naada Saraswati Veena

**Note: All Prices are in US Dollars (USD). Apple sets the local territory price and may add additional local charges such as VAT, GST, HST. Check the store in your territory for the local price.

• i once flirted with the idea of buying a duduk, being inspired by Djivan Gasparyan's work, and the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack.

Even at full price $75 for a nice sounding SWAM collection that includes duduk sounds reasonably priced.

• I love duduk, so I wanted to check it out in the store of the app, @moForte . Unfortunately:

• @GovernorSilver said:
    i once flirted with the idea of buying a duduk, being inspired by Djivan Gasparyan's work, and the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack.

Even at full price $75 for a nice sounding SWAM collection that includes duduk sounds reasonably priced.

The duduk is my favorite of these. It's range is only about 1.5 octaves though. If you're in an inconvenient key, then the practical range may feel even smaller.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@GovernorSilver said:
    i once flirted with the idea of buying a duduk, being inspired by Djivan Gasparyan's work, and the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack.

The duduk is my favorite of these. It's range is only about 1.5 octaves though. If you're in an inconvenient key, then the practical range may feel even smaller.

Sure, based on past experience with GeoSWAM instruments, I expect this batch to be designed for specific pitch ranges, just like the real instruments.

• @ervin said:
    I love duduk, so I wanted to check it out in the store of the app, @moForte . Unfortunately:

We responded to your email and have not heard back. The diagnostic log that you sent us showed that your device is not successfully reaching the internet. We suggested a reboot. Did that solve it for you? If not please contact us at [email protected] and we can dig further.

• @moForte said:

@ervin said:
    I love duduk, so I wanted to check it out in the store of the app, @moForte . Unfortunately:

We responded to your email and have not heard back. The diagnostic log that you sent us showed that your device is not successfully reaching the internet. We suggested a reboot. Did that solve it for you? If not please contact us at [email protected] and we can dig further.

Thank you, I'm following up with your support, although their first tips did not work.

• @ervin said:

@moForte said:

@ervin said:

Thank you, I'm following up with your support, although their first tips did not work.

We fixed something on the server side. Relaunching GeoShred will cause it to pull an updated version of the store that should fix this.

• @moForte said:

@ervin said:

@moForte said:

@ervin said:

We fixed something on the server side. Relaunching GeoShred will cause it to pull an updated version of the store that should fix this.

👍

• @GovernorSilver said:

For a limited time, Naada Collection is now $49.99

• @GovernorSilver said:

@GovernorSilver said:

For a limited time, Naada Collection is now $49.99

Wow, that is so worth it. There are a few bugs but nothing too serious and I've been in touch with the devs about some.