Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

We had a fantastic time at Synthplex this week and was stoked show my new VST/AU to Sonic State!

An iOS version of Double Scoop is planned for first qtr 2023 as well.

Comments

• This looks like a great new concept! I definitely like lofi sounds. Any chance we'll be able to load our own samples into it?

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    This looks like a great new concept! I definitely like lofi sounds. Any chance we'll be able to load our own samples into it?

Thanks! I would like to add that ability to version 2. The first version will just use our samples. That would cost us more to have that programmed so we're hoping to drum up some support with version 1 to help fund future development.

• @djpuzzle said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    This looks like a great new concept! I definitely like lofi sounds. Any chance we'll be able to load our own samples into it?

Thanks! I would like to add that ability to version 2. The first version will just use our samples. That would cost us more to have that programmed so we're hoping to drum up some support with version 1 to help fund future development.

I'll definitely support! 😁

• Double Scoop looks dope! Reminds me of Frank Dukes’ ‘The Prince’

• @taeo said:
    Double Scoop looks dope! Reminds me of Frank Dukes’ ‘The Prince’

wow thanks! def inspiration