Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

anybody else having problems with new loopy update?

I can't even get it to play. I am not sure what it is doing. I have deleted the app and reinstalled a few times and that seems to correct it for a second. I was a regular user for a while but put it down, so I have a decent grasp. How does loopy check that you bought it because I saw something about read only mode. I was looking for a restore purchases mode or something.

Comments

• Last update was a lot days ago, so I didn’t see any problems, but lastly I didn’t use audio donuts as audio but as MIDI widgets so, maybe I didn’t notice…

• @condordontsurfz said:
    I can't even get it to play. I am not sure what it is doing. I have deleted the app and reinstalled a few times and that seems to correct it for a second. I was a regular user for a while but put it down, so I have a decent grasp. How does loopy check that you bought it because I saw something about read only mode. I was looking for a restore purchases mode or something.

Can you post a video demonstrating what is happening?

What OS and hardware are you running on?

I haven't heard about problems like this.

Have you rebooted your iPad/iPhone to see if that clears anything up?

• I did do a screen record. I think the problem that was happening may have been a restore purchases issue, which seems hard to find once you click off the initial screen. I am going to continue to mess with it.