Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Small interface with multiple outs for custom build iPad station?

edited October 2022 in Hardware

Hi wonderful forum crew! I’m working on a iPad station that can work by just plugging the tablet in the studio.

Right now I need an audio interface to Build into the box and a smart way to extend the outputs/inputs from the backside of the interface to the backside of the wooden box. At least 4 outputs for sending to external effects midi in out would be cool as well but cost goes first!

I’m going to put another usb hub inside as well for the fixed cables to be routed inside instead of the outside.. tips are very welcome they’re as well!

Any smart ideas and tips ??

Comments

• No smart ideas I’m afraid, but I like it :)

• How small is small? ESI makes some small interfaces and some are iOS compatible.

• @slicetwo said:
    How small is small? ESI makes some small interfaces and some are iOS compatible.

Okey I haven’t checked them out! Hmm like an Audient id14 or a little bigger would work but not iOS compatible… the Behringer 404 hd has all the features I’m after but too bulky! Think I’m gonna put it so the front of the interface is visible from the side and then use extension cables to for the inputs and outputs to put on the back of the wooden box if there’s no interface with all ports available from one side?

• edited October 2022

@slicetwo said:
    How small is small? ESI makes some small interfaces and some are iOS compatible.

Something like this (with all ports on one side) would be awesome if it would only have at least one xlr input!