Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Percussive Synth by Vadym Rostok

1235»

Comments

• Unusually long review, almost 2 days now. And sometimes it's just one hour. Mystery.

• Just released the tracker-free version.
    cc @yokotate, @cazel, @FastGhost, @headmademusic
    One of the members of this forum shared a list of YouTube channels doing reviews on mobile music creation apps. Huge thanks for that. Some of them might be interested in reviewing my app, so I'll try to go that route.

• @vadymrostok this is great news. really appreciate it - thanks

• @vadymrostok said:
    Just released the tracker-free version.
    cc @yokotate, @cazel, @FastGhost, @headmademusic
    One of the members of this forum shared a list of YouTube channels doing reviews on mobile music creation apps. Huge thanks for that. Some of them might be interested in reviewing my app, so I'll try to go that route.

Oh wow, thanks a lot for your understanding and your fast implementation.

• I'm going to release the macOS version of the app.
    If anyone is interested in participating in the beta - PM me your AppleId email.
    Cheers!