Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Background music to a Timelapse my artist friend Dave did.

Hey there, In between being miserable about, well, pretty much everything I did a bit of background music for a friend of mine who’s an awesome painter. This piece is a portrait of the Deal sisters, I believe…

As for my part, it’s cha777nce sequencing branches in drambo, sampled and looped with a few loops made with model d, radio static and my kid eating pop rocks. If you are interested here it is:

Comments

• Very beautiful video. You did a magnificent job with the background music, it fits perfectly the atmosphere of the painting. I couldn't stop watching until the end !
    When you say the Deal sisters, do you mean Kim and Kelly Deal from The Breeders?

• Absolutely fantastic beautiful job by you and your painter friend.

• @barabajagal said:
    Absolutely fantastic beautiful job by you and your painter friend.

@JanKun said:
    Very beautiful video. You did a magnificent job with the background music, it fits perfectly the atmosphere of the painting. I couldn't stop watching until the end !
    When you say the Deal sisters, do you mean Kim and Kelly Deal from The Breeders?

Thank you both! I really love his work. and your words are very kind! @JanKun yes I believe he was inspired by the infamous pair!

• These sisters are so inspiring ! It makes me love this even more !

❤️

• WOW!!!
    I love the eyes!!!
    Your friend is a very good artist, and you allowed his work to really shine on this video.
    Your music is so soothing and very captivating at the same time.
    Lovely project!!!
    Rene

• This is A.A.

Altogether
    Awesome.

• Both beautiful!

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    WOW!!!
    I love the eyes!!!
    Your friend is a very good artist, and you allowed his work to really shine on this video.
    Your music is so soothing and very captivating at the same time.
    Lovely project!!!
    Rene

@rottencat said:
    This is A.A.

Altogether
    Awesome.

@prtr_jan said:
    Both beautiful!

Thank you all will pass on the kind comments xx

• Hope your misery was short lived as you and your friend should be very proud of this.
    I love watching time lapse footage of artistes at work, it really gives you an insight into the process and your music just added to the enjoyment.

• @GeoTony said:
    Hope your misery was short lived as you and your friend should be very proud of this.
    I love watching time lapse footage of artistes at work, it really gives you an insight into the process and your music just added to the enjoyment.

Thank you nothing serious, just the general weirdness of existence in this unpleasant time! Thank you so much and I will pass this on to Dave :)