Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

3 free kits for FAC Drumkit (video demos)

edited September 2022 in Creations

First 12a
Selection of acoustic percussion samples from my first 12 Patreon reward packs. Sequenced by 2 instances of Bram Bos Rozeta X0X in this video with Koala FX by elf audio as external FX.

First 12b
Special FX kit, also a selection of samples from my first 12 Patreon reward packs, mostly a mix of found sounds and samples from the now Public Domain 1950's Robin Hood TV show.

Track is a sparse, polyrhythmic and atmospheric pattern sequenced by 2 instances of Corné Driesprong Polybeats and having some fun with Koala FX by elf audio near the end.

Pack13up1
Special FX kit, selection of samples from my Patreon reward packs 13 to 19, mostly a mix of processed found sounds with 1 speech sample from the now Public Domain 1950's Robin Hood TV show.

Sequenced by 2 instances of Octachron without any external audio FX.

Note that in all 3 kits, FAC Drumkit synth engine is not use. Kits are available on Patchstorage:
https://patchstorage.com/platform/fac-drumkit/

Comments