Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Imago - Synth One fed from the Progressions

I dare to share this little piece as the use case of Progressions

[

From the generated progression (F# Major) I picked few chords into the Song sequencer and sent midi to SynthOne (Randomly chosen preset "My God, it's full of Stars" by @Spidericemidas :)) and the Bass note midi to Model D. Added FAC Alteza after Synth One took care of pads , and I could not resist, a FutureDrummer drums track.
Then I was 'randomly' switching among various Strummer modes and was so pleased with the result that I recorded it in AUM on my phone, sometimes while walking the dog. (that s why I prefer the phone. I can even get used, after a little while, to the latency delay of the BT headphones. )

Comments

• Wow! Really nice! Love the floaty sounds and atmosphere, and the drum track is so cool and perfect for it. I think @echoopera would love this piece too. Great stuff! 😋👌

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Wow! Really nice! Love the floaty sounds and atmosphere, and the drum track is so cool and perfect for it. I think @echoopera would love this piece too. You get a like and a repost from me. Great stuff! 😋👌

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Wow! Really nice! Love the floaty sounds and atmosphere, and the drum track is so cool and perfect for it. I think @echoopera would love this piece too. Great stuff! 😋👌

thank you for your comment :) and the preset pack some of which are particulary interesting with tc-data

• A great bouncy happy track. Agree that the drums are an excellent fit 👍