Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

fl studio mobile, grid size how to?

i know where the snap settings are in upper left corner. but if I have a drum track, double tap to edit clip. the smallest it will let the grid go is 1/8 notes. how do i change it to be 1/16 notes or even smaller?

Comments

• edited September 2022

I don’t think the grid itself can be set that small but to create smaller notes, I think the idea is that you add a note and then set the snap to the appropriate note length, based on this table:

If you then drag the note you added so it is as small as it will go then it will be the size mentioned in the table above. New notes are added at the same size as the last selected note, so you can then paint in new notes at the same size.

Edit: you may also need to long click on the drum channel and “add notes track” as that has the snap option, whereas I do not believe that the stepseq type does.

• that’s odd the grid does t go smaller but the notes can. I’ll give that a try. thanks for the help

• This was mentioned recently in FLSM forum. It’s on their to-do. Anything FLSM I recommend their forum. They’re pretty responsive.

https://forum.image-line.com/viewforum.php?f=1964

• :) thanks > @anickt said:

This was mentioned recently in FLSM forum. It’s on their to-do. Anything FLSM I recommend their forum. They’re pretty responsive.

https://forum.image-line.com/viewforum.php?f=1964