Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Analog Synthesizer Model 1 - Gamechangier!

edited September 2022 in Other

Comments

• Brilliant! I used to have this same model, but sold it years ago. Great interface, but presets were hard to save.

• Too bad Youtube 'destroys' the audio with its super aggressive limiter :sunglasses:

• edited September 2022

:). He truly is the Swedish Chef of synthesis.

• More musical than 99% of "ambient productions" posted here.

• edited September 2022

@OnfraySin : I most heartily agree! (Says producer of at least 15% of the unlistenable dins ambient productions posted here.) BTW: what’s ‘musical’ ? Asking for a friend…

• it changied a lot in my life :o

• edited September 2022

@Svetlovska said:
    @OnfraySin : I most heartily agree! (Says producer of at least 15% of the unlistenable dins ambient productions posted here.) BTW: what’s ‘musical’ ? Asking for a friend…

That's musical !

• edited September 2022

That certainly is (a) musical. :) A very fine thing indeed. :) (big influence on late 70s me, for sure, ‘Don’t dream it, be it’ etcetera…) Although, pace Frank, there is something to be said for The Madison too…