Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Song For A Fallen God

This is a good one, linear lines and all.
Ravenscroft 275, BeatHawk Total Bass.

Comments

• I love that riff that’s a theme throughout. Also love how you veered away from it often, but implied it still being there, especially at the end.

• You're right, it's a good one. Thanks for sharing.

• Indeed, a very very good one Mike. I really like it in its current form, but could definitely imagine an orchestrated version as well.

• Thanks @Edward_Alexander, yeah, that’s why I thought it a cut above.
    Thanks for commenting @belldu. Much appreciated.
    @JanKun, I’ll send you the project, bro.

• @LinearLineman said:
    This is a good one, linear lines and all.
    Ravenscroft 275, BeatHawk Total Bass.

Very nice 🥰

• This is a solemn and fitting tribute to a King.
    Lovely piano offering!
    Very well done, and I love this recording.
    Rene

• Very coherent and elegant. Would have been happy with just solo piano, because I’m a sucker for unadorned piano tones. Intrigued by your process: do you improvise on the piano first, capture the midi, then add the bass after? It sounds very organic.

• Thank you for the continuing comments @ReneAsologuitar. Appreciated!
    @Svetlovska, my flow is almost always the same. I record an improvised piano midi and additionally split it into bass and treble zones for tracks 2 and 3. Sometimes I add a lead line and percussion. I midi edit the bass part to accommodate a single not bass part if it’s a jazz track.. Then I plug in instruments and arrange. That’s it.

• Some great playing in this and the mix feels like a live room to me. I like the subtle textures you added throughout. This is indeed a good one.

• Thanks for the affirmation, @MadeofWax. Appreciated.