Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

for fun: imagine „first real meeting of AB community …. in Warsaw”

edited September 2022 in Other

hotel booking, tickets for big hall, catering, and booths …. like sound test room, Gravitas and many many more „reviiewers”, developers stands, and zilion headphpnes. all users with smal ID and nickname from forum. hehe, I see this as very funny, and nice event, of course a lot of liveacts, and some jazz live playing, jamm sessions, separate rooms for mosaic/SB lessons/DIY auv3plugins. how many people could come? 500, 1000, how many are us? I think no more than 2000 on this forum, aha and spme people from international press would be invited also.
the first ABF congress in Poland 😆

Comments

• Unfortunately I'm stuck in "Murrica". 🤣 I wouldn't be able to make it to Poland in the near future, even though visiting Poland AND Ireland are on my bucket list (as I'm half Polish and half Irish).

• @szczyp said:
    hotel booking, tickets for big hall, catering, and booths …. like sound test room, Gravitas and many many more „reviiewers”, developers stands, and zilion headphpnes. all users with smal ID and nickname from forum. hehe, I see this as very funny, and nice event, of course a lot of liveacts, and some jazz live playing, jamm sessions, separate rooms for mosaic/SB lessons/DIY auv3plugins. how many people could come? 500, 1000, how many are us? I think no more than 2000 on this forum, aha and spme people from international press would be invited also.
    the first ABF congress in Poland 😆

Would be great. Would massively prefer somewhere like Gdansk or Krakow compared to Warsaw though! Given how little money ios devs make I doubt frankly that many would / could attend, especially given flight prices these days. Even for attendees, it would probably be cheaper to just buy every single app you want on the appstore than to attend this 😂. Would be fun though!

• I was gonna say Krakow too, my granddad grew up there and I’ve still never visited, a pill like that would get me there for sure though

• I never was at NAMM Show, but a few times in Frankfurtmesse, so my imaginery was based on this event. And maybe will be more posauble in future to organise such meeting of us under an bigger music related event. yes, it is not cheap.

I like how NeuM speeled my name BTW „s-chip”, fortunately not „s-cheap”

and BTW2: I had dream (at night about 15 years ago: DIY midibox forum members meeting at Berlin, and I was there in the dream, but atmosphere was so so.

Oposit to here, Have a nice day people!

• edited September 2022

@Svetlovska you know more what happen in Poland than me, partially because Im not watching tv and mainstrem radio/Internet portals. But I know what you mean!

As I can only speak from my POV: I was rasist (not to black people but to other like Ruminian Gipsy in past), religious fanatic, and I was affraid any kind of „other” sexuals…. when I leaved this kind of mind in myself, I mean when I lost my religiius attachement, and love all animals not only all humans, and when I deeply understand who Im and unattached from this knowing, then Im free to welcome others as they are.

So what is current situation in Poland? Still I dont know. I discover life in this country from moment to moment, and it seems like everybody get updated, almost. I see a lot of girls together by hand, this is no longer „shocking”, because it is external reality. Everyone of us have internal , and this is most important. I hope Poland will rebuild such bad reputation very soon, but yes - there is a lot of „catholic” depravation in country. thank you for remind me this.
    and congrats of your dark dub :) somehow reminds me ziontrain

• I hope we’ll meet some day @szczyp.

• Before I atttend, I need to know, is it pronounced A-U-M? Or Ohm?
    I wouldn’t want to be the one to have the turntable needle abruptly stop the music and pierce the ambient sound of social banter over cocktails. I’m trying to leave that job to our more politically active members.

No worries @Svetlovska , you’d be rolling mad deep amongst us. We’ll see to it that no one gives you a hard time, otherwise it’s the fisticuffs. Actually, I don’t condone violence. It’s just that word that I learned from the Brits, i find it to be so amusing 🤣

• edited September 2022

I think it’s a great idea but logistics quite tricky given the distance. TBH if I was to choose I’d go for Spain or Portugal, better climate!! Unless it’s done in spring/summer.

The idea of doing it alongside another event sounds doable though. Even something like approaching a music festival and run an ios stage.

Even better, there’s surely some here who do that already?

FIY I seem to remember @Michael mentioning 10000 forum users a few years back so it’s surely more than that now?

• @supadom said:
    I think it’s a great idea but logistics quite tricky given the distance. TBH if I was to choose I’d go for Spain or Portugal, better climate!! Unless it’s done in spring/summer.

The idea of doing it alongside another event sounds doable though. Even something like approaching a music festival and run an ios stage.

Even better, there’s surely some here who do that already?

FIY I seem to remember @Michael mentioning 10000 forum users a few years back so it’s surely more than that now?

Yea I was gonna say definitely more then 2k members.

Sounds interesting but no way could I afford something like this.

• We used to do an off Sonar event in a medieval square in Barcelona that was great fun…

• A reunion with some live performances by some of the OGs would be so cool!!