Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS Megalit Wavetable Synth Leaked! Coming Nov 11th ‘22

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Cool, may it have a thousand presets

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Looks great. I really hope it supports user wavetables.

• @auxmux said:
    Looks great. I really hope it supports user wavetables.

Me too along with "draw your own wavetable" functions! 🤩 This is amazing!

• I hope you can edit the waveforms via harmonics. Otherwise, I am still waiting for an additive synth from BLEASS.

• Looks pretty cool but I’m done with new synths for the year after Yonac Trooper... Would still like to find out what FAC is going to offer with his new fx plugin, but that’s about it.

• Oooh nice, love Bleass everything!

• Oooh, interesting...

• Will always buy a Bleass synth. Some of the best sounding on the entire App Store, imo.

• Was just playing Korg’s iWavestation and slapping myself for not using it more often. It’s such a beast and so tweaksble and sounds great. And then I realized, Oh it’s Electribe WAVE that’s AU. Wavestation is IAA. So this will fill a gap.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Was just playing Korg’s iWavestation and slapping myself for not using it more often. It’s such a beast and so tweaksble and sounds great. And then I realized, Oh it’s Electribe WAVE that’s AU. Wavestation is IAA. So this will fill a gap.

yeah, remember the days we all thought Korg will probably most likely update all their cool stuff into the AU<3 stage?

• Ah damn, that's a pity for them it got leaked, they had very specifically asked beta testers to keep it secret. Whoever leaked that is a bit of a shit....

• @Gavinski said:
    Ah damn, that's a pity for them it got leaked, they had very specifically asked beta testers to keep it secret. Whoever leaked that is a bit of a shit....

Yeah, I rather be surprised and hyped than have that happen.

• Polarity deserves their beta license revoked

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    Polarity deserves their beta license revoked

Very possibly - looks like he's testing on desktop. There's also a (slim) chance that Bleass forgot to mention keep strict silence in the desktop beta blurb but I highly doubt it.

• I wonder if it was intentional. He has a decent following and I saw it there first too. And we're all excited, yes?

• Kinda reminds me of the Korg Mod wave .. It’s got THE sound. Ima get it .

• It does feel like a ‘planned leak’ but unfortunately it will get the hype-train rolling and speculation about what features it will have etc.

I’m guessing no waveform editing but it will likely come with a shedload of tables and some options to mangle them (but nowhere near Drambo’s wave effects/filters) and allow some cross-breeding between oscillators like ring-mod and fm.

Being a Bleass-a-Holic it’ll be on my iPad sooner or later :sunglasses:

• I doubt it was planned. Bleass pretty much always ask people to keep schtum

• edited September 2022

Oh No, @bleassapp - my prognostics for Monolit finally come true 😍

I can't Imagine that Robert did that on purpose btw

As owning all iPad Bleass Apps and Most of the Desktop Apps, I would so Love to Beta or buy it.... DARN

• Yeah Polarity made a mistake, but it wasn't intentional! Note that he only got the desktop version (so no automatic TestFlight message)
    He gently offered to remove the post but we asked him to leave it as is, after all this teaser looks and sounds really nice!

Thank you all for your enthusiasm about our upcoming Megalit Synthesizer! Stay tuned ;-)

• @bleassapp said:
    Yeah Polarity made a mistake, but it wasn't intentional! Note that he only got the desktop version (so no automatic TestFlight message)
    He gently offered to remove the post but we asked him to leave it as is, after all this teaser looks and sounds really nice!

Thank you all for your enthusiasm about our upcoming Megalit Synthesizer! Stay tuned ;-)

Of Course, we stay tuned. But, now hungry and Not because it's mealtime :* thanks 2 France

• @bleassapp said:
    Yeah Polarity made a mistake, but it wasn't intentional! Note that he only got the desktop version (so no automatic TestFlight message)

Ah! Thanks for clarfying!

• Oh, my God, you guys need to get some perspective on the MAGNITUDE of the leak.

• @bleassapp said:

Anything you make is instant audio gold! My top 3 most-used apps of yours are Reverb, Shimmer, and Compressor. Shimmer is what I use these days for that shimmer effect, and it enhances a Trance lead like nothing else I've ever played with! The ducking feature in Reverb (as well as in Shimmer) is invaluable to my workflow. I've used Fabfilter Pro-C2 for transparent gain reduction before, and yet your Compressor is on par with that for less money and is universal rather than iPad-only. I also love how Chorus works and how I can scoop out the low end to give the vocals some high-end width, and Motion EQ to produce some "surround sound/rotating around the head" effects. Granulizer is amazing for breaking up a sound. Your apps are absolutely user-friendly and yet go nice and deep for sound design!

If I may make a request for a new plugin in 2023, could you make an autotune plugin that can receive MIDI input, pretty please? Something along the lines of Waves Tune RT in Cubasis? Ofc it would require a host with MIDI routing, but that's where AUM comes into play. ;) Cheers mates.

• The Bleass interface and sound will probably get me to bite despite feeling like I have too many unused synths on my iPad right now. Bleass apps get used.

• edited September 2022

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@auxmux said:
    Looks great. I really hope it supports user wavetables.

Me too along with "draw your own wavetable" functions! 🤩 This is amazing!

@frosttrance_7 said:
    I hope you can edit the waveforms via harmonics. Otherwise, I am still waiting for an additive synth from BLEASS.

Indeed. We already have fantastic wavetable synths on iOS (Quanta, FRMS, Drambo, Electribe Wave and not the least Groove Rider - all supporting AUv3) but none of them give us good wavetable editing functions (except Drambo's Wave Effects to some extent). I still have to rely on desktop for that.