Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Somewhere Over The Rainbow, 1939

edited October 2022 in Creations

"Over the Rainbow" is a ballad by Harold Arlen with lyrics by Yip Harburg. It was written for the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz, in which it was sung by actress Judy Garland in her starring role as Dorothy Gale. It won the Academy Award for Best Original Song and became Garland's signature song.

Dedicated to my best friend, Sergio Nabatar Jr aka Jok-Jok, who I have not seen for a long time. This is his favorite song, playing with his ukulele.
Also, dedicated to all peoples looking for a hope and peace in this troubled world.

Comments

• Absolutely stunning version like always, my friend! 🤩 Thank you for this!

• I haven't even heard this yet, but I know it will be great. It's a favorite of mine.
    There was a Hawaiian gentleman named Israel Kamakawiwo'ole who did a great medley with 'What A Wonderful World'.
    Looking forward to hearing your arrangement on proper headphones tonight after work.

• What a voice. That octave jump in the first two notes never sounded so smooth.

• edited September 2022

Ah, you did it! Fantastic!!! You were made to cover this song… Gonna have to make an addition to my Death Disc playlist now… :)

• You're amazing, Rene ! Thank you for sharing with us

• I enjoyed that very much. Thank you for posting!

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Absolutely stunning version like always, my friend! 🤩 Thank you for this!

++++++++++
    Hi jwm,
    You are so awesome, and your comments are well loved.
    Thank you so much!
    Rene

@Paulieworld said:
    I haven't even heard this yet, but I know it will be great. It's a favorite of mine.
    There was a Hawaiian gentleman named Israel Kamakawiwo'ole who did a great medley with 'What A Wonderful World'.
    Looking forward to hearing your arrangement on proper headphones tonight after work.

++++++++++
    Hi Paul,
    Israel's version is iconic, and I did not want to make it like Israel, just because he is s super-hero on this song.
    You are so appreciated, my friend.
    Love your feedback, always.
    Respectfully,
    Rene

@richardyot said:
    What a voice. That octave jump in the first two notes never sounded so smooth.

++++++++++
    Hi Richard,
    Super. nice comments, and I love it.
    Thanks Richard!!!
    Rene

@Svetlovska said:
    Ah, you did it! Fantastic!!! You were made to cover this song… Gonna have to make an addition to my Death Disc playlist now… :)

++++++++++
    Hi Svetlovska,
    Thank you so much, my friend!
    Love your wonderful comments, as always.
    Respectfully,
    Rene

@JanKun said:
    You're amazing, Rene ! Thank you for sharing with us

++++++++++
    Hi JanKun,
    You are so much appreciated, and the pleasure is mine.
    Love your comments, as always!!!
    Warm regards,
    Rene

• This song is one I never get tired of hearing and you have done a marvelous cover.

• I missed this on September 20 somehow. I cry easily these days. This did it.

• @MadeofWax said:
    This song is one I never get tired of hearing and you have done a marvelous cover.

+++++++++
    Hi MadeofWax,
    Your comments are so loved, and I am so thankful!
    I love this song, and I am so happy to hear your beautiful words.
    Rene

@LinearLineman said:
    I missed this on September 20 somehow. I cry easily these days. This did it.

++++++++++
    Hi Mike,
    I am so glad to hear this Harburg version, which is a tear jerker!!!
    You are so appreciated, my friend!!!
    As always, thank you, and stay well!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• This… this is an absolute class version of this iconic song. Emotional with a lovely rendition on the guitar with a super smooth voice. Thank you for sharing. 🙏🏼

• Beautiful version of a classic song 🌈

• @richardyot said:

exactly this, gave me goosebumps immediately, another great performance Rene, thx for sharing

• @ik2000 said:
    This… this is an absolute class version of this iconic song. Emotional with a lovely rendition on the guitar with a super smooth voice. Thank you for sharing. 🙏🏼

++++++++++
    Hi ik2000,
    You are simply awesome!
    Your wonderful comments brightened my day!!!
    Thank you so very much!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

@GeoTony said:
    Beautiful version of a classic song 🌈

++++++++++
    Hi Tony,
    Thank you for the great comment!
    Truly a beautiful classic, and I truly love this song.
    The rainbow image is simply a symbol of hope, a bright tomorrow!!!
    Warm regards,
    Rene

@cabo said:

@richardyot said:

exactly this, gave me goosebumps immediately, another great performance Rene, thx for sharing

++++++++++
    Hi cabo,
    You are so much appreciated, and love your wonderful feedback!
    I love the feeling of goosebumps, and this comment os so loved!!!
    Thank you, Cabo!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• @Paulieworld said:
    I enjoyed that very much. Thank you for posting!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Love, love, love!!!

• Super René !

• Superb! No other words for it, frenq!