Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interview - developers Andreas Steinholtz & Nis Wegmann [Primal audio] FM4

Today I have a deep, technical and fun interview with the developers behind FM4!

Interview - Andreas Steinholtz and Nis Wegmann aka Primal audio
http://www.ptc-crew.com/jakobhaq/interview-primal-audio/

haqattaq

haqpiq

Comments

• Nice interview as usual @jakoB-haQ

I like it A LOT A lot a lot! It's interesting to hear their views on Apples bittersweet dictatorship over the developers. It's sad that we must consume and update so much but from a business standpoint it really is brilliant.

Oh and the reworked site is grand too! Loads quick and looks slick!

Thanks

• @TGiG Thank you soo much!

Huuuge thanks to Primal Audio for doing this interview!

I'm happy you like what I've done with my site! I've worked on it for about a year or more. Makes me happy to hear it's loading quicker! Means I did something right. :)

• Interesting read, love the Android/Apple analogy in there

• These interviews really push my attraction to ios music. All musos and Devs I've read about show great attitudes, passion and commitment. And humor especially this one. Knowing the motivation and background makes me an honor to use and enjoy music this way! Thank you @jakoB_haQ, keep blogging, vlogging, sharing

• What an awesome interview! Thanks man!
    Love FM4! It's a must have, essential app for FM sound that is try to the original 80's sound. I dreamed of having this in my iPad and thank you Primal Audio for making it come true in a real professional way.
    FM4, is a true must-have synth!