Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DrumJam 10th Anniversary Sale

Someone noticed that this month marks the 10th anniversary of the original release of DrumJam, so in my apparent tradition there is now a limited-time 50% off sale to celebrate!

Anyone who doesn't yet have it, now's a good time!
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/drumjam/id530162824

And yes, we are still working on the spin-off AUv3 pads app... which will also have access to any of the IAP kit instruments (many of which are now free during this sale) you may have from DrumJam.

Comments

• Congratulations on the anniversary, and thank you.

• Happy anniversary!

May I suggest the installation of a tip jar for those of us who have been using DrumJam for ages?

• Congrats!! Can’t believe I didn’t have this! Now I got to learn it! But it sounds so good

• Need to get that MixedWorld Pack now (:

• Oh, and I just made many of the IAPs free during this time as well!

• I'd say instabuy, but I have it and enjoy for years :) Congrats with anniversary!

• Bliss (: Thanks :)
    Need to get the clocks now

• Happy 10th Anniversary! 🎉 🎊 🥂

DrumJam is an absolute classic.. ❤️ Always puts a smile on my face.. 😁

• Congratulations @sonosaurus

Lots of the IAPs are free, get em while they’re hot. Shared in the app sales thread too.

• @sonosaurus said:
    Someone noticed that this month marks the 10th anniversary of the original release of DrumJam, so in my apparent tradition there is now a limited-time 50% off sale to celebrate!

Anyone who doesn't yet have it, now's a good time!
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/drumjam/id530162824

And yes, we are still working on the spin-off AUv3 pads app... which will also have access to any of the IAP kit instruments (many of which are now free during this sale) you may have from DrumJam.

Glad you mentioned the AU spin-off, I’ve had that in the back of my mind for a little while now. I almost mentioned it but I thought na, let DJ have it’s day. Cheers!

• I got it and it's immediately fun! Got all the instrument packs; It's very playable; adding my own riffs to the loops, etc..

• Congrats Sono. You're one of the all-time great devs on ipad. No one denies this!

• @sonosaurus I love your apps and I love you, man! Happy anniversary to your delightful creation!

• Happy anniversary and thank you for the free IAPs.

• Thank you @sonosaurus, this is a beautiful machine. Incredibly well thought out… just like ThumbJam!
    Anyone getting DrumJam who doesn’t know about Thumbjam… well, it’s a must have. Support this dev. He’s a pioneer and a visionary at the same time👍🙏🥳🎂

• edited September 2022

Sweet! @sonosaurus I've been waiting over 10 years for this sale. :o

• Thank you for the free IAP’s! Are the ones currently not free the regular price, or are they also on sale?

• Wow, 10 years already! Congratulations. Thumbjam is still one those visionary apps that take full advantage of the touchscreen and full of incredible features. Definitely a must have!

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Thank you for the free IAP’s! Are the ones currently not free the regular price, or are they also on sale?

Those are still the regular price… but they are the newest and still a bargain :)

• Very inexpensive! I can’t remember what I paid for all the ones I have, but this is crazy!

@sonosaurus said:

@Crawlingwind said:
    Thank you for the free IAP’s! Are the ones currently not free the regular price, or are they also on sale?

Those are still the regular price… but they are the newest and still a bargain :)

• @sonosaurus I feel as though an official release of Paulstretch would be a perfect way to mark the 10th year of Sonosaurus achievments. ;)

Cheers

• 10 years already 9 :o

Congratulations and thanks.

• Bought it, like it. Don’t suppose there’s a swing setting anywhere?

• @Zerozerozero said:
    Bought it, like it. Don’t suppose there’s a swing setting anywhere?

Not for the loops half of the app (they are actual recorded audio, and not sequenced), but there is a swing control for the pads which affects the auto-repeat and quantizing of that.

• Ah, found it thanks!

• Happy 10th Anniversary, DrumJam!

Thanks for the generous deal, @sonosaurus ! B)

• Congratulations on 10!

• Bought, and it’s brilliant! Lovely, lovely tuned percussion options, hand pans etc. Might finally be able to put Oval to rest.

• @sonosaurus said:
    Oh, and I just made many of the IAPs free during this time as well!

Thank you so much Sonosaurus.

God bless you