Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• I particularly liked the bit of the underlying 'research article' which likened a graph to a human head:

This is clearly a manifestation of Kilroy (for US readers) or Chad, as I knew him, which raises further intriguing questions that perhaps even Drambo would struggle to find an answer for.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here

• edited September 2022

Apparently while working on a white noise generator. I don’t have the expertise to judge his argument, but I’m tempted to think that maybe he has been leaning into the chaos at the heart of all things for a little too long… Although, of course, H.P. was there before him:

“Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes…” -The Dream Quest Of Unknown Kadath

• Tech is marvellous beyond compute. If we can make sentient AI, proving God's existence in a VST should be a doddle.

• what ppls ignore in this equation is that
    Alexey (Voxengo guy) was abused big time online in latest month
    because he's on the bad side of (hi)story:
    for some reason he supports Putin's invasion in Ukraine...

so- I know that our societies are based in trauma, ppl receiving and pushing traumas on others
    on daily basis - but Alexey's case is yet another sad case of trauma generated projections
    I would suspect...

he's a great coder and I use his tools from 20 years ago.
    I would like to give him support - not to mock his dellusions.
    thats that.

• I had a look at his maths. Its just noise. I would worry about his mental health, this seeing great meaning and patterns in nothing can be a real health crisis (like a psychotic episode). more online exposure is not going to do it any good. Hopefully he has people who can help him in person.

• I thought this too, when entering Valhalla’s plugins those expansive verbs and delays ;)

• Don’t really see the cause and effect here. As with others, I think the conclusion from this should be something else…

• edited September 2022

The notion that consciousness precedes material reality is nothing new; Einstein said as much back in 1938, not to mention Hinduism and Buddhism. The only thing new is using it as PR to sell a plugin.