Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Never Again : Riffler, Voxsyn Pro, Drum Computer, Lyricist, Poison 202, ZOA,AudioLayer,Turnado

Riffler created rhythm guitars, Vocals by Lyricist into Voxsyn Pro and driven by Riffler as well, Drums by Drum Computer, ZOA and AudioLayer for lead guitar solos , Poison 202 Synth, and Turnado for effects. Recorded in AUM and arranged and Mixed in Cubasis 3

Comments

• Awesome stuff! Idk why I never thought to run Lyricist into a vocal effects apps. I know what’s on my to do list now 😎

• @HotStrange said:
    Awesome stuff! Idk why I never thought to run Lyricist into a vocal effects apps. I know what’s on my to do list now 😎

Thank you HotStrange!
    I feel like I have barely scratched the surface of what Lyricist is capable of. It's definitely worth the time to play around with it if you want to add vocals to a track but don't want to sing. I just wish there an easier method for getting timing right on phrases.
    Thanks again for listening.

• I dig the subtle transitions at 0:40, 1:00 and 1:28. I agree, Lyricist is a trip! I used it in a parody of the old 60s song, "They're Coming To Take Me Away (Ha Ha)". I used the voice of some aristocratic British dude that was completely out of character. I thought it was funny. I need to check out AudioLayer for some new guitar sounds. Nice track!

• Thank you Paul!
    My transition game isn't nearly as strong as yours but I'm working at it.
    Lyricist has found it's way into a couple of my projects and as a fan on vocoders and talkboxes it scratches the itch. I just need to get more comfortable with it.
    AudioLayer is my go to as a sampler. I managed to cobble together that guitar sound with practically no clue how to make an instrument after watching a few YouTube videos.
    Thanks again for listening and enjoy the rest of your night.

• This is truly engaging recording.
    I am not getting the vocal messages, but I like it a lot.
    Very nice beat, and I think I heard "have mercy".
    Enjoying this creation.
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    This is truly engaging recording.
    I am not getting the vocal messages, but I like it a lot.
    Very nice beat, and I think I heard "have mercy".
    Enjoying this creation.
    Rene

Thank you Rene,
    The only lyrics are " Never say never again" but heavily effected by Turnado from Sugar Bytes so it sounds like more. I was interested in trying Riffler's midi out on a vocoder and just typed the first thing that popped into my head into Lyricist to make the base vocals. I appreciate you giving this a listen.

• @MadeofWax said:

@HotStrange said:
    Awesome stuff! Idk why I never thought to run Lyricist into a vocal effects apps. I know what’s on my to do list now 😎

Thank you HotStrange!
    I feel like I have barely scratched the surface of what Lyricist is capable of. It's definitely worth the time to play around with it if you want to add vocals to a track but don't want to sing. I just wish there an easier method for getting timing right on phrases.
    Thanks again for listening.

Agreed, I need to dive more into it myself 👍🏻

• It's frenetic and cool. Thanks for sharing.

• @belldu said:
    It's frenetic and cool. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you belldu!
    I was trying for the energy of an anime show theme song.

• Oh wow! SOunds great! Also, thanks for sharing your trade secrets. I would have never thought of using a melody/riff generator to drive Lyricist. That's a great idea.

• @AlexY said:
    Oh wow! SOunds great! Also, thanks for sharing your trade secrets. I would have never thought of using a melody/riff generator to drive Lyricist. That's a great idea.

Glad you liked it AlexY
    I've been throwing the Riffler beta at pretty much everything to see what it can do. I have been trying to come up with ways to make vocals for a while and using a vocoder like Voxsyn with Lyricist and sending midi to it is the best idea I could come up with. Happy to share the idea. Hope you find it useful.
    Mac

• Very imaginative and interesting track.Great use of the apps in question!