Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Are the guys from SynthMaster (Kv331 audio) listening ?

edited September 2022 in Desktop

I enjoyed the three SynthMaster iOS apps so much that I immediately purchased the « everything bundle » as advertised in an email I got from them, as soon as I got a decent desktop computer last May. Since then and two unanswered support requests later, I’m still waiting for the serial numbers and instructions to activate my products. Can someone please help me ?

Comments

• Synthmaster apps on iOS are a bit temperamental with adding packs. On SM1 or SM2, suggest you open in standalone mode, then click on the preset name on top middle of screen. This'll bring up a menu with download and restore options. This is the only reliable way to get stuff into the synths that I've found.

• @Etrehumain said:
    I enjoyed the three SynthMaster iOS apps so much that I immediately purchased the « everything bundle » as advertised in an email I got from them, as soon as I got a decent desktop computer last May. Since then and two unanswered support requests later, I’m still waiting for the serial numbers and instructions to activate my products. Can someone please help me ?

The Synthmaster synths on desktop are the only ones I’ve ever really regretted buying. There are so many lingering irritations I doubt I’ll ever buy anything from them again in the future. On the opposite side of the spectrum I’ve never been happier with all of my Cherry Audio synths for macOS.

• I hate to say I once bought Synthmaster for desktop and Kv331 sent me an invalid serial number. When I reported it they sent another invalid serial number. I wrote several very polite emails but got no more replies and finally gave up. Bother them any way you can, I guess. Good luck.

• @abf said:
    I hate to say I once bought Synthmaster for desktop and Kv331 sent me an invalid serial number. When I reported it they sent another invalid serial number. I wrote several very polite emails but got no more replies and finally gave up. Bother them any way you can, I guess. Good luck.

Holy shit that sucks

• Having issues with all my presets showing up on SM1.

• @abf said:
    I hate to say I once bought Synthmaster for desktop and Kv331 sent me an invalid serial number. When I reported it they sent another invalid serial number. I wrote several very polite emails but got no more replies and finally gave up. Bother them any way you can, I guess. Good luck.

Thanks! At least you got an answer, unlike me.
    I didn’t really care because I had a drama in my family later on but seriously… Since the beginning of May, can you believe it ?

• @Etrehumain said:

@lbiyikoglu

/DMfan🇸🇪

• It won't help you I realise, but I raised tickets with their support through their website because of erroneous serial numbers a few times, and they always helped me out. I also have the everything bundle.

I would raise another ticket, or PM then here, they do come around quite often. Good luck!

• @Etrehumain said:

Hi, I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't get your serial number. I'll check this now.

• @abf said:

Sorry to hear that your request was not handled. I just sent you a private message, I'll be checking this issue

• @lbiyikoglu said:

@abf said:

Sorry to hear that your request was not handled. I just sent you a private message, I'll be checking this issue

Thanks for the PM, I just now saw this and wrote you back.

• Hey, I've to Break a lance for Kv331. my Most Common (User😄) issue is the restore & Install Soundcontent, after a Deinstallation for example. But, in every Case I asked for Help, I Always got a helping Hand.
    I'm so sorry that I already own the everything bundle, as I See the these creative and Brave people struggling to survive (I guess) and for making a great new Thing - Synthmaster3, that I'm pretty keen on (despite I don't know it now).
    What maked me really Happy in the Last year(s) was the possibility to make my Sounddesign in the iPad and the Notebook and the Desktop. And every machine was capable of Handling things similar - that is SOOOOO damn COOL!

• edited March 2023

I didn't find time to add a conclusion to the initial post but I have to say kv331 found a nice solution to my problem soon after.
    I believe this is a small company hence the delayed support.
    I have to thank them anyway 🙏.

• @lbiyikoglu

Only Synthmaster 1 Shows up in Logic Pro ios... and it crashes when loaded.

• @RajahP said:
    @lbiyikoglu

I see Synthmaster 2 in Logic Pro for iPad, and it works great in Logic…

Synthmaster One is crashing as you mentioned, but, rarely use it since Synthmaster 2 came out…

• edited May 2023

@ErrkaPetti said:

@RajahP said:
    @lbiyikoglu

I see Synthmaster 2 in Logic Pro for iPad, and it works great in Logic…

Synthmaster One is crashing as you mentioned, but, rarely use it since Synthmaster 2 came out…

Ok.. Thanks..
    Seems I am showing 2 folders… one with SM1 and the other with SM 2 and SM Player..
    Glad I got them up there.. 😎

• @RajahP said:
    @lbiyikoglu

hi, I'll check this asap

• @lbiyikoglu said:

@RajahP said:
    @lbiyikoglu

hi, I'll check this asap

Getting lots of lag and crashes with Synthmaster 2 in Logic as well. Can you please this also? Would love to use it in there.

• @auxmux said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

@RajahP said:
    @lbiyikoglu

hi, I'll check this asap

Getting lots of lag and crashes with Synthmaster 2 in Logic as well. Can you please this also? Would love to use it in there.

SM 2 is not showing up… SM player seems to work ok.. (Air 4)

• @auxmux said:

@lbiyikoglu said:

@RajahP said:
    @lbiyikoglu

hi, I'll check this asap

yes we will definitely check this.

• dear friends, for those who are experiencing crashes on Logic, can you please write your iPad models?
    Thanks

• @lbiyikoglu

where is the appropriate place to ask about other issues? EG synthmaster 2 mod matrix functionality in auv3 disappearing from the UI compared to standalone. like the drag and drop icons for mpe controls, and tap-and-hold to adjust mod amounts not working (in auv3 that is), and there being no left and right arrows for navigating through all mappings, and not all mapping showing up. standalone is fine in all these regards.

• @lbiyikoglu said:
    dear friends, for those who are experiencing crashes on Logic, can you please write your iPad models?
    Thanks

iPad Pro 11 2020.

• @lbiyikoglu said:
    dear friends, for those who are experiencing crashes on Logic, can you please write your iPad models?
    Thanks

Air 4

• Thanks, I think I found why SM2 iOS crashes on Logic, will send an update soon.

• Funny enough, I just started messing with SM1 and I liked some of the sounds. Is SM2 much better and worth buying?

• @Antos3345 said:
    Funny enough, I just started messing with SM1 and I liked some of the sounds. Is SM2 much better and worth buying?

For me, Synthmaster 2 is the number one synth on iPad!
    It has 5000+ presets available and there you find wonderful pathes, every genre represented…
    Recommend!

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@Antos3345 said:
    Funny enough, I just started messing with SM1 and I liked some of the sounds. Is SM2 much better and worth buying?

For me, Synthmaster 2 is the number one synth on iPad!
    It has 5000+ presets available and there you find wonderful pathes, every genre represented…
    Recommend!

I wish they made demos. Thanks

• @lbiyikoglu said:
    Thanks, I think I found why SM2 iOS crashes on Logic, will send an update soon.

Thanks… love these synths… 😎

• @Bruques said:
    @lbiyikoglu

where is the appropriate place to ask about other issues? EG synthmaster 2 mod matrix functionality in auv3 disappearing from the UI compared to standalone. like the drag and drop icons for mpe controls, and tap-and-hold to adjust mod amounts not working (in auv3 that is), and there being no left and right arrows for navigating through all mappings, and not all mapping showing up. standalone is fine in all these regards.

Hello, I'll check these as well