Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Small Things That Annoy You

edited September 2022 in Other

I'm off topic again, sorry, but I like sharing with you friends.

In the province of Quebec, all products in grocery store seems to be sold in a group or 2 or more. Can I just buy 1 box of cookies?

2 for $4
3 for $6,49
4 for $ 9,25

Some product are 2 for $4 or $2 each and some product are like 2 for 4$ or $3 each so you have to investiguate each time. "In my time", we bought things in group of 1.

What's next? 3 iPad for $1694?

Or at the restaurant. I ordered a meal with a salad that I saw on the menu for $10. The person at the cashier ask me:"Would you prefer a coffee or a soda with your order"? I asked for a coffee and my bill was $10 + $3 for the coffee. I felt stupid for thinking that it was like a trio or something with beverage included in the price.

Or last time I took a cab, it was $14,65, I gave a $20 bill, waiting for my money back to give the driver a tip and he told me:"Oh, thanks for the generous tips, have a great day".

Reflecting on that, I really don't like when people are trying to angle shooting me I think :)

Comments

• Marketers simply understand that most people are innumerate.

• Threads like these. :trollface:

(I'm joking. Lol.)

What's not a joke are shite drivers. You either have some old billy no mates going 25 in a 55 zone, or you have some entitled twat riding your arse. Don't people know how to drive the speed limit anymore? 😤

• Speaking of shite driving, ever stop at a four-way stop sign intersection, and you think the chap on the other side of the road is going straight, and you start to move forward when the wanker makes a turn right in front of you without signalling, almost taking your front bumper with him?

• Bookmarked thread for stealing building my next stand-up act material.

“What’s the Deal with Bania” by me, Bania, coming 2023 to streaming

• Living in China, and having been here for years, I get a little bit annoyed when someone comments 'Oh, you know how to use chopsticks, wow', even when I've told them I've been here 10+ years. Or when I speak to someone in Chinese and they then ask me, 'Can you speak Chinese?' 😂

But mostly it's the way people drive here. The more expensive the car, the less respect the driver has for pedestrians or cyclists, in general. And oh, this is a big one not a small one - the continuation of zero covid policy - which means I'm currently on 'soft lockdown' (allowed to go out for 2 hours a day, if you've had a negative covid test within 24 hours, curfew after 6pm) 😰

• edited September 2022

I guess purchasing albums isn’t really a thing anymore, but indie folks who insist you buy and support mediocre local artists over stuff you actually really like. I mean, yeah sure, I’ll buy your record when you make something as good as Carly Rae Jepsen Emotion. Otherwise I’m buying Carly Rae Jepsen’s Emotion. Or a replacement copy for my lost Eagles Greatest Hits 8-track.

• Ugh, chopsticks. Just plain chopsticks. The easiest and cheapest diet on earth.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Ugh, chopsticks. Just plain chopsticks. The easiest and cheapest diet on earth.

Yeah but when you get it down. Magic.
    Can’t help you with the Eagles 8 track but I have a VHS copy of Super Fly still in the plastic.
    Eat your heart out.

• edited September 2022

@Montreal_Music said:
    I'm off topic again, sorry, but I like sharing with you friends.

In the province of Quebec, all products in grocery store seems to be sold in a group or 2 or more. Can I just buy 1 box of cookies?

2 for $4
    3 for $6,49
    4 for $ 9,25

By that calculation, buying only one would be $1.73, they just forgot to label it - isn't that a no-brainer? 😂

I'd see it as a chance to get to know new people. Now you have to find someone to do a shared purchase.
    Hope you can pay in cash.

• Right-handed people

• Any software synth that doesn't have a favorite and tag function!

Does your app require a separate note for preset management ? You’re doing it wrong, chief!

• @oat_phipps said:

Not sure if I'm misinterpreting you, but if there's one thing I wouldn't criticise about China it's the food! Clearly one of the most highly developed food cultures in the world!

• @Gavinski said:

"The more expensive the car, the less respect the driver has for pedestrians or cyclists"

Couldn't agree more. Status-symbol arseholes driving around like it's a drag race. Parking in cycle lanes. In my opinion there is a DIRECT correlation between the type of car, and the arrogant, entitled behaviour.

• @Kashi said:

@Gavinski said:

"The more expensive the car, the less respect the driver has for pedestrians or cyclists"

Couldn't agree more. Status-symbol arseholes driving around like it's a drag race. Parking in cycle lanes. In my opinion there is a DIRECT correlation between the type of car, and the arrogant, entitled behaviour.

SUV drivers generally being the worst, as they feel so insulated and safe.

• @Gavinski said:

@Kashi said:

@Gavinski said:

SUV drivers generally being the worst, as they feel so insulated and safe.

Exactly.

• “Easy open packaging”

• for food specifically.
      Failure generally occurs when you are in a hurry and super hungry, but it’s truly the horrible packaging design at fault.

Then you inevitable destroy or waste half the food trying to open it. Or worse cut or hurt your precious music making fingers.

I desperately need to start writing these complaints to the companies. But I’ve run out of strength trying to open this easy open breakfast sausage!

• @Gavinski said:

@oat_phipps said:

Not sure if I'm misinterpreting you, but if there's one thing I wouldn't criticise about China it's the food! Clearly one of the most highly developed food cultures in the world!

I am severely clumsy and prodigiously inept at many simple hand-eye/motor skills, is all. Please don’t ask me to use scissors to cut something…I simply cannot do it. Tell me to cut out a square drawn on a piece of paper and you’ll end up with a jaggedy dodecagon.

• GarageBand

• The noise that I invariably make when I try as quickly as possible to get the large pot out from the bottom of the pile.

• I feel I have been explicitly clear about my one.

• @oat_phipps said:

@Gavinski said:

@oat_phipps said:

I am severely clumsy and prodigiously inept at many simple hand-eye/motor skills, is all. Please don’t ask me to use scissors to cut something…I simply cannot do it. Tell me to cut out a square drawn on a piece of paper and you’ll end up with a jaggedy dodecagon.

Ah! I get you now. Long live the spoon!

• @tput73 said:
    “Easy open packaging”

• for food specifically.
      Failure generally occurs when you are in a hurry and super hungry, but it’s truly the horrible packaging design at fault.

Then you inevitable destroy or waste half the food trying to open it. Or worse cut or hurt your precious music making fingers.

I desperately need to start writing these complaints to the companies. But I’ve run out of strength trying to open this easy open breakfast sausage!

Yep. Bottles of soft drinks that require all your strength to open really piss me off.

• Let me add - shitty preset systems on many iOS apps

• When you’re in your room and you need something, say a pair of scissors, so you get up and walk to the kitchen and when you get there, you’ve forgotten what you came to get. Stairs exponentially increase the annoyance level.

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Flies

Files (iOS)

• Earhoof. The lack of.

• The fact that I have to actively switch of lane assist every single time I start my car...

• You can get 2 boxes of blueberries for $4??