Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Copy Midi Bindings From One Project To Another

I’m sorry if this question has been asked before. I did a search and couldn’t find anything. I just wanted to know if it is possible to copy midi bindings from one project to another. Like for example I have custom pages on my LaunchPadPro mapped to specific actions in Loopy Pro. I wanted to be able to start a new project and copy those bindings over instead of mapping them all over again.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• @DeadPhish said:
    I’m sorry if this question has been asked before. I did a search and couldn’t find anything. I just wanted to know if it is possible to copy midi bindings from one project to another. Like for example I have custom pages on my LaunchPadPro mapped to specific actions in Loopy Pro. I wanted to be able to start a new project and copy those bindings over instead of mapping them all over again.

Thanks for any help.

If the bindings are local, either make your original project a template or make a copy of the original project .

• You should be able to open one project, enter edit mode, select and copy items, then paste them into a new project. I’ve done it with MIDI controls for my Moog Sirin but it may depend on how your mapping is configured (ie it might not transfer correctly if you copy it from the top of page A and paste it to the middle of page D). Let me know if you hit any snags and I can try to help troubleshoot later tonight — planning on fine-tuning my main template tonight

• @jrjulius said:
    You should be able to open one project, enter edit mode, select and copy items, then paste them into a new project. I’ve done it with MIDI controls for my Moog Sirin but it may depend on how your mapping is configured (ie it might not transfer correctly if you copy it from the top of page A and paste it to the middle of page D). Let me know if you hit any snags and I can try to help troubleshoot later tonight — planning on fine-tuning my main template tonight

I don't believe that copying and pasting items bring bindings with them.

• Thanks for the input guys. I found it on the roadmap and up voted it.