Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Phase Lock vs Free ULTRA quick explainer video

edited August 2022 in Loopy Pro

I am thinking of a series of ultra short Loopy Pro reference videos. A follow up on this topic is planned. The idea is short videos people can watch to answer specific questions without having to sit through a long tutorial

Comments

• edited August 2022

I am curious to know if this is a good length for this sort of thing or if there needs to be more.

Also, is it clear what is being explained?

• @espiegel123 said:
    I am curious to know if this is a good length for this sort of thing or if there needs to be more.

Also, is it clear what is being explained?

Yes!
    You did have me confused for a second with the 'this is nonsense' :)

I think you explain it clearly in a short format. I like such snappy bits.

I think this video would have been a little extra clearer if at the end you added a short example where you play free and phase locked loops together.

• I think you might have found the perfect time length for this sort of thing. I could actually sit through short snippets like this to learn the app. Direct and straight to the point. Perfect for short attention spans. I wasn't clear on phase loops before you mentioned them here - a nice feature.

• Thanks for this, I did not understand the difference before but now I do. I like this format a lot, straight to the point and easily digestible.

• @prtr_jan said:
    I think this video would have been a little extra clearer if at the end you added a short example where you play free and phase locked loops together.

I agree with this 100%. Another 10-15 seconds and you’re there, @espiegel123

A bit of “now use it in a sentence”…😁