Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

echo opera: daily dose of music compilation thread

edited June 2022 in Creations

Decided to slow things down a bit and see where my spirit wanted to take me:

Comments

• Very nice! But surely it should be Drambience? 😉

• edited May 2022

Thanks @gregsmith appreciate it🙏🏼

Here’s a new track based on the same principles of creation and hopefully affect:

Keeping pace with the 120bpm ambient meditation zone:

• Hope everyone is having a great Monday. I was able to have a few moments alone on this holiday and here’s a little 8 minute piece for your ears and spirit:

• Time to get back on that ambient horse i think:

Hope you enjoy this track 🙏🏼💕

• edited July 2022

You need a big screen for this journey. Beautiful vid.

• @echoopera said:
    Time to get back on that ambient horse i think:

Hope you enjoy this track 🙏🏼💕

Very nice 👍

• Sound and visuals really come together nicely. Awesome job !

• Lovely recording.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Rene

• Many thanks @LinearLineman @richardyot @Thepixelproducers @ReneAsologuitar for giving this one a turn…i was going for something trance inducing to settle the mind.

Also if you like the synth sounds be sure and check the link in the YouTube description. VenusTheory made some samples available for Decent Sampler which i used on this track.

Thanks as always for the viewings 🙏🏼💕

• edited July 2022

I’ve been down in SoCal for about a week now, and the beauty and light i experience here, truly moves my soul…but when the music materializes from my heart, there is a bit of the bitter sweet in it. I guess it’s the nature of being an introvert and relates to how i process information and emotions and thoughts.

Anyhoo, just wanted to share another track of the many i’ve posted here. It’s a little dark courtesy of Mister Huxley, but he seemed to anchor the whole track once i found the right VoiceOver to add.

You have to love the internet because of these serendipitous moments they seem to materialize when your thoughts go in a specific direction. As Uncle Ben said, use this Power for Good. :wink:

Thanks for listening as always:

• edited July 2022

Posted this track on the Polyend Play thread, but figured I'd place it here as well:

• edited August 2022

Finally back from a little SoCal vacation, and what better way to get back in to the swing of daily living than to express some emotion with the SP404mk2+PolyEnd Play+iPad Pro:

As always, thank you for giving it a listen <3

BTW: If you like the track, feel free to use the Samples to build from or reimagine. You can grab the samples here:
    https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0ccVl7kpldhhjOEMsIbA8cn6g#Some_Moments_Ago_-_Samples

I just added 404 Vinyl and Compressor to the FX Bus to glue the project together. But you could just use these in Drambo or LoopyPro and build from there.

• @echoopera said:
    I’ve been down in SoCal for about a week now, and the beauty and light i experience here, truly moves my soul…but when the music materializes from my heart, there is a bit of the bitter sweet in it. I guess it’s the nature of being an introvert and relates to how i process information and emotions and thoughts.

Anyhoo, just wanted to share another track of the many i’ve posted here. It’s a little dark courtesy of Mister Huxley, but he seemed to anchor the whole track once i found the right VoiceOver to add.

You have to love the internet because of these serendipitous moments they seem to materialize when your thoughts go in a specific direction. As Uncle Ben said, use this Power for Good. :wink:

Serendipity is critical in making music. It’s a result of letting go, I think. And listening for it. And not missing the opportunity. It makes people feel happy, as Huxley ironically, said here. The opposite, of course, being zemblanity.

I enjoyed this @echoopera. You're a good one.

• @LinearLineman said:

@echoopera said:

Serendipity is critical in making music. It’s a result of letting go, I think. And listening for it. And not missing the opportunity. It makes people feel happy, as Huxley ironically, said here. The opposite, of course, being zemblanity.

I enjoyed this @echoopera. You're a good one.

Many thanks. My goal when making music is to play and listen. Listen for what isn’t being played 🙏🏼💕

• edited August 2022

Tonight was a very good night with the crew:

This one is thick with Boards 🙏🏼💕:
    https://on.soundcloud.com/XmKXBiBdCvw8dUZUA

• edited August 2022

Had a good night with this little groove:

• Went off the deep end with this one:

Resampled the piano into the SP404, sliced and diced and looped it and filled it all back in with Play Drums and Midi Synths from iPad...more of an experiment in patience and integration with 3 devices to form 1 cohesive piece of sorts.

Anyhoo...hope people are enjoying these posts of little non sequiturs as I am learning this wonderful instrument.

Thanks for listening and entertaining my habit :smiley:

• Nice tracks @echoopera, I'm enjoying them a lot! 👍🏻

Thanks for posting your creative work.

• I'm on an echo roll here
    Listening to multiple tracks
    Really awesome, mate

I'm taking the dust off of my 404sx today :love:

• Many thanks @rs2000 and @senhorlampada for giving the new tracks a listen.
    Cheers!

• edited August 2022

This one kind of got lost in IceGear Nambu thread so i decided to drop it here as well:

• edited August 2022

So I’ve been thinking about doing some backyard live sets for friends and family over the past couple weeks and finally put some thinking into the event.

I tend to be a big note taker and thought it might be cool to share my thought process with you all. The following photos are some notes around what i think i might need to perform a short set and what my thoughts were around some new tracks for the set.

It’s fun to think about things like this on paper and i thought a few of you might also enjoy a glimpse behind the curtain if you’re into that whole creative process thing.

Anyhoo, hope you enjoy this post because it’s something i enjoy doing on paper to help me think through my creative problems:

As always thanks for watching and browsing this space 🙏🏼💗

• Hope everyone is doing well. Here’s a little chilled vibe for your senses:

• edited August 2022

I find the thought of planning compositions ahead the way you do very inspirational.
    I did similar sketches a few times before but never this detailed.
    Dropped into my toolbox as a new way to start off a composition, next to the AI cloud mangling existing work into something "supercomposed" - calling it that because I find it hard to give AI based output the tag "new".

• Thanks. The visuals serve as a nice bit of inspiration for me to build off of. I’m a very visual person and i often hear music, or fragments of music when i immerse myself intently in visuals, so the fact that i can sort of quickly conjure up these emotional/inspirational frequencies much more easily now has been refreshing.

I’m starting to use MJ as a sort of visual Oblique Strategies for Story telling, art and music…but i digress. 😉

Thanks for giving the track a listen 👊🏼™️ Hope it settled you in for the night/day or moment you are in.

• @echoopera In fact I'm in the middle of an open air music festival now - could it be any better? 😁

• Something chill, moody and moving for this cold Monday morning:

• Cool stuff! Seems like you did go for OP1f eventually, how do you like it?

• edited December 2022

@wawelt I’ve only had it a couple days but it’s a lot of fun to compose on. It’s working great with the iPad as well. Early days still, but i do understand the allure of this instrument.

• I like this track. Funny, it's cold here too and it's supposed to be summer. It's a nice little time out from the rest of life piece . Thanks for the inspiration.