Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Laura

From the 1944 movie with Gene Tierney an Clifton Webb.
PureSynthPlatinum Nylon Dream, Ravenscroft 275 and ISymphonic Soprano.

Comments

• Awesome, Mike
    Really love the organic nuances you put into and manage to extract from iOS
    :heart:

• This sounds wonderful, it’s so pretty sounding!

• This is just as lovely as Gene Tierney in the film. I especially enjoyed the nylon string at the beginning.

• Magnificent musical composition.
    The melody is so familiar and new, but, as you mentioned, 1944 - what loveliness.
    And your nylon sound is so nice with this music.
    The piano music paired with this nylon "guitar?" is simply magical.
    Love this recording.
    Rene

• Wow, got nothing useful to say. Just amazed by this beautiful time machine music. Fantastic

• Nice! Great tune. Tasty playing. That Nylon Dream patch sounds good. Some guitar patches I hear get overbearing after a while, but that doesn't, it stays smooth.

The added soprano over it gives it a magical sound.

• Really enjoyed this! I think this is one of your best.

• Love it! I play this song on the piano. It's such a haunting, beautiful piece of music, and your version does it justice! ❤️

• Thanks for commenting @senhorlampada @baconink @MadeofWax @magnusovi @myapologies. Much appreciated.

Thx @Dav, glad it inspired you to continue posting your tracks. The Soprano/strings patch in ISymphonic is a unique and pretty authentic vocal sound.

Thanks @Paulieworld @jwmmakerofmusic. The melody is incredible , timeless and mysterious. A minor melody that ends in major.

• Always loved this one. Raskin’s story is that he got a letter from his girl dumping him right as he was about to start writing the score. The result was this song.

• Thank you for next suprised flying, harmony, performance ….. no words to say how it working - positive doing. Good !
    I like this very intimate contact between heart-fingers-keys-sound-ears. I hear serenity.

• You stayed so close to the source material. That’s high praise for the composer because you generally err on the side of fixing trite decisions made before your time at bat.

As a drummer, I couldn’t play with you because you slip in extra time all over the place. Then you take it back just as randomly. Playing with feeling destroys my space-time continuum as takes minutes off my life.

There are classical pianists that be this to Bach… it’s like a warped time clock… speed up, slow down. Time warp’ed.

• i bow before an actual musician :) . lovely.

• The melody is incredible , timeless and mysterious. A minor melody that ends in major.

Yes it is! It's also one of my boss' favourite pieces I play, so I play it for her each performance, lol.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Always loved this one. Raskin’s story is that he got a letter from his girl dumping him right as he was about to start writing the score. The result was this song.

Interesting. A powerful cosmos of creation.> @szczyp said:

Thank you for next suprised flying, harmony, performance ….. no words to say how it working - positive doing. Good !
    I like this very intimate contact between heart-fingers-keys-sound-ears. I hear serenity.

I appreciate your last sentence very much. Thank you!

@McD said:
    You stayed so close to the source material. That’s high praise for the composer because you generally err on the side of fixing trite decisions made before your time at bat.

As a drummer, I couldn’t play with you because you slip in extra time all over the place. Then you take it back just as randomly. Playing with feeling destroys my space-time continuum as takes minutes off my life.

There are classical pianists that be this to Bach… it’s like a warped time clock… speed up, slow down. Time warp’ed.

Obviously no click track on this one. Yeah, the melody is the thing on this one.

Thanks for listening @wag and @jwmmakerofmusic.