Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moonlight and Roses

edited July 2022 in Creations

Done with this for now. Named after a bottle of wine. Some Gadget synths and Steel Guitar Pro. Also some Poly 2 on drums. Live performed in Loopy Pro. No generative apps or midi controllers and can’t play anything. So many options, potentially missed opportunities, headaches, much room for improvement. Got to keep learning/improving and keep trying to remember to have fun.. I’m not half as good as I’d like to be, but thank you for listening anyway!

Comments

• Only way to go, keep doing it, and focus on learning.
    Nothing can replace experience and intentional exploration.
    Did you finish the bottle?
    You are definitely on the path, and the journey is happening, have fun!!!
    Thanks for this recording.
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar, I definitely finished that bottle and do appreciate those wise words of encouragement. Feeling a little stuck. A more patient, lighthearted approach should help me get though it. I am still in awe about discovering iPad music and this amazing forum. Thank you for being an important part of the process with your inspiring performances and comments.

• Good stuff. Keep ‘em coming. Just sit (or lie) down and do something. You’re always on the way somewhere. Do some melody improvisation. You never know when the next thing will be your best.

• @myapologies said:
    @ReneAsologuitar, I definitely finished that bottle and do appreciate those wise words of encouragement. Feeling a little stuck. A more patient, lighthearted approach should help me get though it. I am still in awe about discovering iPad music and this amazing forum. Thank you for being an important part of the process with your inspiring performances and comments.

You are always welcome, and appreciated!!!
    Keep 'em rolling!!! ..... not the bottle.
    Rene

• Very different, I liked it. Couldn’t guess where it was going which I think is a good thing.

• Thanks, @Geotony, @ReneAsologuitar, and @LinearLineman. You guys are great. It is cliche, but I really am humbled that you listen and correspond. Must keep practicing and keep myself guessing.