Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

In The Garden

@GeoTony Kitchen sink included.

Comments

• Really beautiful composition here. My phone came alive in my hand… it’s little speaker shimmering with life and possibility.

I remember reading the Jerzy Kozinski book when was a big departure from “the Painted Bird” which documented the horrors of war in WW2 Poland from the eyes of a child. From disturbing to Chinese fortune cookie politics in the US reverence of surface over substance in our leaders.

Peter Sellars was made to pull off that role.

If it’s a slow day for you tell us what tools were used to create this world of possibility.

• @McD Thank you for calling this a beautiful composition. That offsets a really shitty day dealing with prima donnas and entitled divas who think their rectums smell like rose petals. Three more years and 15 days until retirement! Anybody wanna buy a condo in Chicago?

'Being There' is one of my favorites. Who knew?

Although I am the 'tool' here, I used Mitosynth and Costco vodka. Both cheap and effective.

I hope you and your wife are surviving. Peace bro!

• My wife is stuck in the hospital getting IV nutrition.

Good luck on the home stretch to retirement. 3 years and 15 days. Short-timer. I feel your pain.

I was somewhat ambivalent about the book and the movie because we may think a total douche could rise to power sprouting fortune cookie nonsense the reality is that power is granted to those that tap into very primal fears or conversely tap into a well of hope. It's pretty much a boolean decision... stoke fear or inspire hope.

I long for the idea that people would evaluate intelligence, managerial skills, ethical core values and extreme photographic gravitas for a leader. I'd settle for basic competence to multi-task and prioritize complex situational decision making. Nice speeches are a plus.

• Really like this one Paul! Digging the guitar sounds after the 2 min mark!

And I hear you on the shitty days, they’ve been stacking up around my part of the world.

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Really like this one Paul! Digging the guitar sounds after the 2 min mark!

And I hear you on the shitty days, they’ve been stacking up around my part of the world.

All this talk about work hell is making me fell a lot better about my current schedule of walk 6-8 miles in the morning and visit the hospital for 4-10 hours every day then go home and binge on TV streaming services. No one is telling me what or how to do much except the missus but that's really her job being my guard rails against total recklessness and abandon of a healthy life style.

If you think work makes you drink wait until you find out what no work does when you can drink and just sleep in.

• Great track… just full of wonderful sounds… didn’t notice the sink 😊
    I remember going to see it at the cinema when it first came out. What appeared then to be complete and utter madness has sadly turned out to be prophetic.
    Hope creating your music helped calm you down after your shitty day. At least @Mcd hasn’t offered you his ring… yet!

• This piece has such a mysterious atmosphere. It definitely grabs you. Sorry to hear about your work life situation. I’m looking at at least 12 more years and even then I’m not sure retirement will be an option. Hang in there.

• @McD said:
    My wife is stuck in the hospital getting IV nutrition.

Good luck on the home stretch to retirement. 3 years and 15 days. Short-timer. I feel your pain.

I was somewhat ambivalent about the book and the movie because we may think a total douche could rise to power sprouting fortune cookie nonsense the reality is that power is granted to those that tap into very primal fears or conversely tap into a well of hope. It's pretty much a boolean decision... stoke fear or inspire hope.

I long for the idea that people would evaluate intelligence, managerial skills, ethical core values and extreme photographic gravitas for a leader. I'd settle for basic competence to multi-task and prioritize complex situational decision making. Nice speeches are a plus.

I hope she gets well and comes home soon. My wife offered prayers for both of you at her church. I don't know how you feel about such things, but maybe there is something to this God stuff after all. I'm not much of a church goer myself, however, I closed my eyes once in 2004 and asked for a sign, expecting nothing. I got it when I opened my eyes. So, there's that.

There was a time when our 'leaders' inspired hope. Sadly, that doesn't win elections these days. I don't have much faith in either party. I think I would prefer a benevolent king.

When I mentioned prima donnas and divas, I forgot to mention... they're all dudes. Granted, they are bringing in millions in revenue, but they don't share any of it with me. They just make my job more difficult.

On the bright side... I was expecting to pay about $1300 for car repairs. Just for yucks, I stopped at a different shop and they only charged my $255. I told them... I'll be back!

Hang in there, amigo!

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Really like this one Paul! Digging the guitar sounds after the 2 min mark!

Thanks Ed! I wasn't sure how this would go over. I actually got quite a few 'likes' on Soundcloud. Although I had a shitty week, it's nothing that a relaxing weekend can fix. Have a good weekend!

• @GeoTony said:
    Great track… just full of wonderful sounds… didn’t notice the sink 😊
    I remember going to see it at the cinema when it first came out. What appeared then to be complete and utter madness has sadly turned out to be prophetic.
    Hope creating your music helped calm you down after your shitty day. At least @Mcd hasn’t offered you his ring… yet!

You didn't notice the sink? This track is like two pounds of baloney in a one pound bag! I thought it was a bit much. Oh well, I had fun doing it and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I have voted on both sides of the aisle for over 40 years, and this one is truly bizarre. The entire world seems to be in chaos. Let's hope for the best. Thanks for listening.

• @MadeofWax said:
    This piece has such a mysterious atmosphere. It definitely grabs you. Sorry to hear about your work life situation. I’m looking at at least 12 more years and even then I’m not sure retirement will be an option. Hang in there.

Thanks Mac. I'm glad you liked it. I have been planning and saving for retirement for decades. Suddenly, I find myself wondering if I can afford to stop working. I did match the first 2 numbers on the billion dollar lottery. I feel lucky!

• You seem to be headed in a specific and good direction these days. The Who meets Carl Orf? Keep pushing the envelope.

Our lives are stressful. If we suffer about that stress we pay for it twice. I’m not telling you, I'm telling me. Let go of all expectations. Tom Hanks in Cast Away… “The tide brought me a sail”.

• @LinearLineman said:
    You seem to be headed in a specific and good direction these days. The Who meets Carl Orf? Keep pushing the envelope.

Our lives are stressful. If we suffer about that stress we pay for it twice. I’m not telling you, I'm telling me. Let go of all expectations. Tom Hanks in Cast Away… “The tide brought me a sail”.

The tide brought me a sail. Excellent analogy. Sounds like a song title, too!

• edited August 2022

What a truly beautiful composition. Some many layers, like small flowers they grow and blossom. Brilliant!
    Forget the divas and the wannabes they are everywhere. It takes an individual with a spark to create works of beauty.

• @Toastedghost said:
    What a truly beautiful composition. Some many layers, like small flowers they grow and blossom. Brilliant!
    Forget the divas and the wannabes they are everywhere. It takes an individual with a spark to create works of beauty.

Thank you very much! I tend to forget the hassles when I sit down with my iPad. I never really thought of it as beautiful. I just thought the sounds worked well together. I don't usually do this sort of thing. Maybe I'll try a few more. Thanks for the affirmation!