Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free synth by… Kia (aka the car manufacturer!)

Free vst for Windows & Mac only though (… for now?)

Well, if Yamaha can do it then why not Kia?

Come on Audi - time to step up 😁

(apologies if this duplicates any posts elsewhere - only Kai products appeared in a search)

Comments

• This guy seems to like it (even if his thumbnail appears to make it look like he doesn’t!)

• I would expect software like this from Tesla :smiley:

• Has it got a ‘self-driving’ filter.

• Remember to put this in off topic or desktop category, not general, please 🙏

• Love the look of this minimalistic GUI.

• @Gavinski said:
    Remember to put this in off topic or desktop category, not general, please 🙏

Ah, sorry. Lesson learnt.

• If anyone is really interested, here is where to download this: https://www.kia.com/us/en/movement/our-instrument

• Hey... awesome
    Surprised to see Arthur Joly involved.
    If anyone is into analog gear and modulars, check his site
    https://www.recosynth.com/

• I am surprised they did not come up first with an iOS version. It would have reached a more “mass-customer” audience and allowed to relax while in mobility.

• @Paulo164 said:
    I am surprised they did not come up first with an iOS version. It would have reached a more “mass-customer” audience and allowed to relax while in mobility.

I guess they figure their customers can’t afford better devices.

• @NeuM said:

@Paulo164 said:
    I am surprised they did not come up first with an iOS version. It would have reached a more “mass-customer” audience and allowed to relax while in mobility.

I guess they figure their customers can’t afford better devices.

I couldn’t help myself laughing at that… 😂