Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

UPCOMING: New “synth” by Virsyn. Teraverse!

Harry will be releasing a new synth soon based on the incredibly capable Tera Pro Synth.

Check it out with Doug!

Comments

• It looks very nice for live performances.

• Oh yeah! Tons of flexibility in a very UI friendly way.

I’m all over it!

• iPhone too? (Would be nice to have the Tera Pro sounds on the iPhone as well).

• What’s more to bring from Tera pro? It’s a beast and hard to find the basic adsr lol

• edited August 2022

@Samu said:
    iPhone too? (Would be nice to have the Tera Pro sounds on the iPhone as well).

yes, iPhone and iPad.
    You can see/here it on http://www.instagram.com/virsyn

• edited August 2022

@VirSyn said:

@Samu said:

yes, iPhone and iPad.

Excellent! 👍😻🌈
    Day1 no brainer instaBuy for me!! 🎹🎧🎸🎛🔊🚀🐬

• How is it different from Tera Pro?

• It's not a synth exactly. But it is cool and it's also not expensive. You'll see when it's released 😝

• I understand this app is a « Tera presets player ». Build your presets on Tera Pro for iPad and play them on Teraverse for iPhone. Very clever solution. And a bargain for those who just want to have a bunch of beautiful ready-to-use presets.

• Shame Tera pro can’t just be universal but this might be the next best thing

• @VirSyn said:

@Samu said:

yes, iPhone and iPad.

Anyone that visited this site know what that “Lumi” keyboard controller is that’s attached to the iPad?
    Teraverse is an instabuy.

• @VirSyn said:

@Samu said:

yes, iPhone and iPad.

Can you import new presets into Teraverse from Tera Pro?

• @Ben said:

@VirSyn said:

@Samu said:

yes, iPhone and iPad.

Anyone that visited this site know what that “Lumi” keyboard controller is that’s attached to the iPad?
    Teraverse is an instabuy.

Lumi is a nice little keyboard from ROLI (roli.com)

• @NeuM said:

@VirSyn said:

@Samu said:

yes, iPhone and iPad.

No need to import - both share the same presets

• @Paulo164 said:
    I understand this app is a « Tera presets player ». Build your presets on Tera Pro for iPad and play them on Teraverse for iPhone. Very clever solution. And a bargain for those who just want to have a bunch of beautiful ready-to-use presets.

• One more thing: Morphing between two different sounds giving a whole new sonic palette to Tera Pro sounds!
  • Cool, I like the sounds and looks of this one. Will be watching out for the release...

• edited August 2022

@VirSyn said:

Hmm, so does it keep all the user presets in the Cloud?
    I mean if I create a preset in Tera Pro on my iPad will 'Traverse' automagically see them too on the iPhone?

• @VirSyn said:

@NeuM said:

@VirSyn said:

@Samu said:

yes, iPhone and iPad.

Fantastic. Thanks.

• @Samu said:

@VirSyn said:

I mean if I create a preset in Tera Pro on my iPad will 'Traverse' automagically see them too on the iPhone?

I believe it’s “Teraverse”.

• @NeuM said:

@Samu said:

@VirSyn said:

I believe it’s “Teraverse”.

Sorry for being dyslexic... (for real).

• edited August 2022

@Samu said:

@VirSyn said:

Not in the cloud, only local on the device.
    But Tera Pro and Traverse on the same device share the same presets.

• @VirSyn said:

So it's Files.app and Airdrop to get presets from TeraPro on the iPad to Teraverse on the iPhone?

• @Samu said:

@VirSyn said:

So it's Files.app and Airdrop to get presets from TeraPro on the iPad to Teraverse on the iPhone?

That would appear to be a logical conclusion.

• @Samu said:

@VirSyn said:

You can use Airdrop of course, you even don't need the Files app - you can directly select the zipped folder / preset in the shares menu and airdrop it directly to the other device.

• Just got an email from Apple that Teraverse is "Ready for Sale" :)

• @VirSyn said:

@Paulo164 said:
    I understand this app is a « Tera presets player ». Build your presets on Tera Pro for iPad and play them on Teraverse for iPhone. Very clever solution. And a bargain for those who just want to have a bunch of beautiful ready-to-use presets.

• One more thing: Morphing between two different sounds giving a whole new sonic palette to Tera Pro sounds!

When you say “morphing”, is it mixing the sound of preset #1 with the sound of preset #2 or is it more elaborated ? Like for instance morphing each model parameters value from one preset to another one in order to really morph the preset. This would be cool although I don’t see how it could be feasible (unless presets #1 and #2 use exactly the same modules).
    Well, time will tell. Still only a few hours to go…

• @Paulo164 said:

@VirSyn said:

@Paulo164 said:

When you say “morphing”, is it mixing the sound of preset #1 with the sound of preset #2 or is it more elaborated ? Like for instance morphing each model parameters value from one preset to another one in order to really morph the preset. This would be cool although I don’t see how it could be feasible (unless presets #1 and #2 use exactly the same modules).
    Well, time will tell. Still only a few hours to go…

It's a real morphing of parameters wherever it's technically possible. The two sounds can have different modular architecture, in these cases some module outputs may be mixed because there is no other way. But aside this cases parameters are really morphed!
    This is something afaik which no modular synth could do till yet. Please correct me if I missed something.

• The GUI is so beautiful!
    I really like it a lot, more MPE for iPhone too,
    A welcome addition indeed.

• Just popped into my iPhone great sounds.