Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Devil Music // RIP Eli

edited August 2022 in Creations

Premiere at noon today [mountain time]

RIP ELI // 1953-2022

Today is Eli’s birthday and I wanted to pay respect

Please don’t be put off by the title // it was an inside joke between both of us

I haven’t been able to make music since his passing. Today, we both move pass that hurdle

Video was captured the day of Eli’s passing // struggling walking down the path

Thumbnail is art created by Eli

Music was recorded today live within AUM //

Comments

• Gave a brief listen. Good stuff. I’m sorry for the loss. Hang in there bro!

• Sorry for your loss.
    I hope that when I leave this life that someone will record some ”Devil Music “ in my honor.

• Sorry for the loss, bro. Ultimately we either learn to let go or suffer, perhaps more than is necessary. Music is always a great tribute and, indeed, soothes the savaged breast.

• Thank you, all. It was tough to get this one completed. Put it in your will @MadeofWax and I’ll make sure it happens. If I outlive you of course.

@onerez said:
    Gave a brief listen. Good stuff. I’m sorry for the loss. Hang in there bro!

@MadeofWax said:
    Sorry for your loss.
    I hope that when I leave this life that someone will record some ”Devil Music “ in my honor.

@LinearLineman said:
    Sorry for the loss, bro. Ultimately we either learn to let go or suffer, perhaps more than is necessary. Music is always a great tribute and, indeed, soothes the savaged breast.