Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Open tabs disappearing

Hi, suddenly my iPads are not holding the open tabs when tapping the rectangle next to the upload icon. It usually holds as many as are opened, but now seems to be eliminating them and I have to reopen each one. Searched settings for an answer but came up empty. Hard reboot, too. Any ideas? Thanks!

Comments

• @LinearLineman said:
    Hi, suddenly my iPads are not holding the open tabs when tapping the rectangle next to the upload icon. It usually holds as many as are opened, but now seems to be eliminating them and I have to reopen each one. Searched settings for an answer but came up empty. Hard reboot, too. Any ideas? Thanks!

What app are you talking about?

• @espiegel123, no apps, just open windows like
    YouTube, SoundCloud,, etc. like this here,..

• @LinearLineman from the icons, it looks like this is the Chrome browser, does it have settings inside the app?

• Thx @Grandbear. Here are the menus for Chrome

and Safari. Is this what you mean?

• @LinearLineman I was thinking that Chrome could have settings related to automatic tab closing. Safari does have such a setting, shown in the screenshot below. Now, are you saying that tabs are disappearing for you in both apps?