Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I Drinks A Bit

Comments

• I’m not getting the Bojangles connection… is there a clue in the album liner notes?

What vinyl had the best liner notes? I liked the double albums with a lot of details like what apps were used and who was sleeping with whom.

Song lyrics were always a plus.

I googled a bit… is it the Chicken Fast Food joint where you made this one.

Bill Robinson, nicknamed Bojangles (born Luther Robinson; May 25, 1878 – November 25, 1949), was an American tap dancer, actor, and singer, the best known and the most highly paid African-American entertainer in the United States during the first half of the 20th century.[1][2] His long career mirrored changes in American entertainment tastes and technology. His career began in the age of minstrel shows and moved to vaudeville, Broadway theatre, the recording industry, Hollywood films, radio, and television.

He was the Lebron of his era.

• edited August 2022

@McD said:
    I’m not getting the Bojangles connection… is there a clue in the album liner notes?

What vinyl had the best liner notes? I liked the double albums with a lot of details like what apps were used and who was sleeping with whom.

Song lyrics were always a plus.

I googled a bit… is it the Chicken Fast Food joint where you made this one.

Bill Robinson, nicknamed Bojangles (born Luther Robinson; May 25, 1878 – November 25, 1949), was an American tap dancer, actor, and singer, the best known and the most highly paid African-American entertainer in the United States during the first half of the 20th century.[1][2] His long career mirrored changes in American entertainment tastes and technology. His career began in the age of minstrel shows and moved to vaudeville, Broadway theatre, the recording industry, Hollywood films, radio, and television.

He was the Lebron of his era.

No Bojangles connection. I just drinks a bit, too! I actually spent some time "behind county bars" in college... in worn out shoes. Long story...

Edit: It was only for about 3 hours. No hard time!

• That occurred to me. I used to drink for a living playing in bars. I’m pretty lucky I didn’t kill anyone. For some reason my fans liked to buy me shots and see if I could finish the night. I got hooked and switched careers. Now I have a 2 beer limit and that helps except for the times when I step over the line or someone gives me a shot or 6.

The worst part of drinking is the shame. It creates the cycle of self-medication.

• edited August 2022

One of your best, Paul. Had me at measure one. Great clarity in the production.

• McDMcD
    edited August 2022

I was hoping there would be tap dancing.

• I was on vacation last week, and my brother-in-law Anthony, took me for a tour of his Scotch collection, and we both enjoyed the drinks.
    I would love to be doing the tour and the drinks, with this music on th background.
    This composition is superb nice, makes me feel young and alive!!!
    Thanks.
    Rene

• edited August 2022

@McD said:
    That occurred to me. I used to drink for a living playing in bars. I’m pretty lucky I didn’t kill anyone. For some reason my fans liked to buy me shots and see if I could finish the night. I got hooked and switched careers. Now I have a 2 beer limit and that helps except for the times when I step over the line or someone gives me a shot or 6.

The worst part of drinking is the shame. It creates the cycle of self-medication.

I guess I'm lucky. My "fans" never bought me anything! However, they always seemed to show up when we went "out to the van" at break.

• @LinearLineman said:
    One of your best, Paul. Had me at measure one. Great clarity in the production.

Thanks Mike. I appreciate that!

• @McD said:
    I was hoping there would be tap dancing.

Tap or Lap?

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    I was on vacation last week, and my brother-in-law Anthony, took me for a tour of his Scotch collection, and we both enjoyed the drinks.
    I would love to be doing the tour and the drinks, with this music on th background.
    Thanks.
    Rene

Thanks Rene. Moderation in everything and have a good time. It's good to be alive!!!

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    I was on vacation last week, and my brother-in-law Anthony, took me for a tour of his Scotch collection, and we both enjoyed the drinks.
    Thanks.
    Rene

Does he have some of that 15 year or more aged Scotch or dies he buy the 10-12 year old stuff and hold it? Yum.

• I am not supposed to hang out with you guys. I need to make some music. I walked 16,000 steps today according to my Fitbit.

• I love the intro and the outro too!

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    I love the intro and the outro too!

I'm a fan of the middle. Go figure.

• edited August 2022

Wow. Great song and great sounds.
    Who's the singer? Or did you use vocal samples?

• @rs2000 said:
    Wow. Great song and great sounds.
    Who's the singer? Or did you use vocal samples?

Thank you very much! The vocals are just some samples from Blocs Wave. I like their material because it's well produced, cheap, and there are no 'real' lyrics, just some musical sounding content. The singer at the very end is, of course, the one and only 'Porky Pig'. I couldn't think of anything, so I just threw that in. Thanks for listening and commenting!

• I used to be a tap dancer but I kept falling into the sink! (might not work in America that joke 😊)
    Talking about sinks you have an uncanny ability to throw everything but the kitchen sink into your tracks and still produce great (and very original) music 👌

• @GeoTony said:
    I used to be a tap dancer but I kept falling into the sink! (might not work in America that joke 😊)
    Talking about sinks you have an uncanny ability to throw everything but the kitchen sink into your tracks and still produce great (and very original) music 👌

Took a few seconds, but I get it. LOL!
    You are correct in that nobody will ever call me a minimalist.
    Life is short. Go big. Eat dessert first.
    Thanks for the nice words!

Note to self - Be sure to include sink this weekend. The big one.

• @McD said:

@Blipsford_Baubie said:
    I love the intro and the outro too!

I'm a fan of the middle. Go figure.

And a man of the fiddle!