Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia Audiofuse Studio (Solved)

edited August 2022 in Other

Ive bought the rev2 and find myself the studio will sit better for me.
My question is, can i use the studio with the ipad?
In the description from the arturia site i cant see there is something that this thing is class compliant.

hisdudeness said:

As far as I know , Audiofuse interfaces are IOS class compliant and you should have no issues
Beside for specific queries arturia support is very helpful even with technical details…//…

Edit:
My apologies for my bad English, here is the corrected version.

I bought the „rev2“ Version and am considering whether the „Studio“ Version fits better.
On the Arturia website I can't find any information on whether the interface is class-compliant..
Now the question is - can i use the „Studio“ with the ipad?

…and the short answer is YES.

Comments

• @headmademusic said:
    In the description from the arturia site i cant see there is something that this thing is class compliant.

If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can just try it. It cannot hurt, and it might just work.

• @uncledave said:

@headmademusic said:

If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can just try it. It cannot hurt, and it might just work.

For me 800€ hurt a little bit. Specially ive bought the rev2 for 600€ some days a go. When im 100% sure i will send back rev2 and order the studio. And ive n ipad like i mention above!

• edited August 2022

@headmademusic said:

@uncledave said:

@headmademusic said:

For me 800€ hurt a little bit. Specially ive bought the rev2 for 600€ some days a go. When im 100% sure i will send back rev2 and order the studio. And ive n ipad like i mention above!

I see. The time sequence was unclear.

Looking at their description, it says that they use only generic drivers, so that suggests it should be class compliant, which is promising. Best to wait for someone who owns one, though.