Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Glitchy Lofi Vibes

edited April 2022 in Creations

I feel like this song marks a new stage for me. I’m extremely happy with how this turned out. Created entirely on my iPhone. Drums created in Beatly Pro. Drums combined with a chopped jazz sample in Koala. Mixed in AUM with some BLEASS, ToneBoosters, and 4Pockets effects. If anyone’s interested, I can give a full breakdown.

Comments

• Released a second one today:

• @ChancedMusic Sounds great! Would def like a breakdown - Drums are killer on these.

• Yeah there’s a really lovely feel to these 👊

• Very cool! Also, I just love the fact that it is made on a phone. That's really the most sci-fi thing.

• @liabyeh said:
    @ChancedMusic Sounds great! Would def like a breakdown - Drums are killer on these.

Thank you!

Both songs have the same setup except for one substitution. I split the chopped sample and drums into two channels.

The chopped samples have BLEASS Saturator and Compressor as well as TB ReelBus. The first song has BLEASS Phaser as well. The second song has BLEASS Dragonfly instead (live the vibration effect it gives).

The drums have TB Reverb and BLEASS Compressor.

Master chain has TB ReelBus, 4Pockets SideBand Remix, TB Equaliser, and TB Barricade.

• @Krupa said:
    Yeah there’s a really lovely feel to these 👊

@JudasZimmerman said:
    Very cool! Also, I just love the fact that it is made on a phone. That's really the most sci-fi thing.

Thank you both!

And yeah haha, it’s funny that such a sci-fi concept is actually considered low-tech by a lot of peoples’ standards.

• This is so fine! Thanks for letting Beatly be part of that!

• @AntoninCharvat said:
    This is so fine! Thanks for letting Beatly be part of that!

Thank you!

• Went a little overboard with the glitchiness on this one. Mangled it. But in a fun way.

• My first time playing around with wind instruments. Very fun.

• Newest jam. Loving the sound of Dragonfly on these.

• Nice work — Is the piano out of Beatly, or is it a sample ?

• Sounding great!

• @liabyeh said:
    Nice work — Is the piano out of Beatly, or is it a sample ?

Only the drums are from Beatly. The rest is all from chopped jazz samples.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Sounding great!

Thank you 😁

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Sounding great!

I agree! I was actually surprised because it opened up some new ideas for me and I got Beatly Pro now; something I was never interested in before, so thanks.

• @Stochastically said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Sounding great!

I agree! I was actually surprised because it opened up some new ideas for me and I got Beatly Pro now; something I was never interested in before, so thanks.

Happy to help inspire! Beatly Pro is a great tool, not sure what I’d do without it nowadays.

• Been a hectic few months starting a new job, but finally made time to finish up another tune. It’s got a different vibe, but still the same general style.