Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

K Devices TATAT Midi Stream Generator

Hoping this comes to iPad.

Comments

• Looks very cool. Fingers crossed…

• Yes, please...

• Please mark as off-topic tho Paul!
    @CapnWillie can maybe do it 👍

• @Gavinski said:
    Please mark as off-topic tho Paul!

@Gavinski its a desktop/ Laptop App hence Desktop!

• @Jumpercollins said:

@Gavinski said:

Aj, it's not coming up for me as categorised in any way, hmmm. Cheers!

• @Gavinski said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@Gavinski said:

Shows up as Desktop for me

• I cant find it on any Mac store... Looks dope

• @oceansinspace said:
    I cant find it on any Mac store... Looks dope

Not on the appstore - you have to go old school and buy direct from the developer:

https://k-devices.com/products/tatat/

• Looks really cool. Fingers crossed it comes to iOS.

• K-Devices has great desktop tools, I wish some/all will be implemented as iOS apps ASAP.

• This is not only a generative MIDI sequencer, it also seems similar to Cality on iOS, in which it can process and do crazy alterations to an existing MIDI signal.

Super temped by this, but I can't find a demo on the page, and there's no audio examples of how this can affect an existing MIDI signal.

Hopefully, someone makes a video showing its features in real world scenarios before I decide.

• @espiegel123 said:

@Gavinski said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@Gavinski said:

Shows up as Desktop for me

See that now - tagging system has had some changes, desktop stuff used to be classed as off-topic, right?

• @Gavinski : Desktop was added as a topic in January or so, I believe.

• @Pynchon said:
    This is not only a generative MIDI sequencer, it also seems similar to Cality on iOS, in which it can process and do crazy alterations to an existing MIDI signal.

Super temped by this, but I can't find a demo on the page, and there's no audio examples of how this can affect an existing MIDI signal.

Hopefully, someone makes a video showing its features in real world scenarios before I decide.

You can pass midi into it - it acts as a way of changing the 4 notes used for generating the sequences - the video shows how this works by clicking on the keyboard icon in the pitch section to sample the incoming midi from a keyboard or a midi file.

• edited August 2022

I have created a drambo preset that does all of its functions and adds more features and freer control, if you are interested in it you can try it out

https://patchstorage.com/cha777nce/

• @ZhouJing said:
    I have created a drambo preset that does all of its functions and adds more features and freer control, if you are interested in it you can try it out

Wow. You are amazing and really show off how amazing Drambo is.

Thank you

• @ZhouJing said:

🤩 🙌

• @ZhouJing said:

Awesome.

• Great work @ZhouJing - it took me a few tries to figure out how to load the patch in Drambo (slide MIDI Out slightly to the right) but I'm glad I did.

• Drambo is like anti-app acqusition.

• @taeo said:
    Drambo is like anti-app acqusition.

I call it a 'cure for app-o-holism' :sunglasses:

• @gusgranite said:

@ZhouJing said:

🤩 🙌

Wow, this amazing, a stream of instant ideas.
    I can link this up as a standalone inside Drambo and attach any audio unit, but is it possible to use inside AUM as a midi generator and then send the midi to any instrument?
    I can setup in a midi channel and put cha777 as a midi generator but it sends no signal.
    What do I need to put behind cha777?
    Sorry am a Drambo newbie, though waking up to the power of Drambo.

• @Toastedghost said:
    I can link this up as a standalone inside Drambo and attach any audio unit, but is it possible to use inside AUM as a midi generator and then send the midi to any instrument?
    I can setup in a midi channel and put cha777 as a midi generator but it sends no signal.

Just load drambo(midi fx) in AUM and place cha777 before the midi output module.

• @Toastedghost said:

@gusgranite said:

@ZhouJing said:

🤩 🙌

As someone’s who appreciates sequencers, I think you’ll dig many of the modules over on patchstorage.com

• Trying not to turn this into another Drambo thread, but for the Drambo novices who wish to emulate TATAT in AUM or apeMatrix, I highly recommend spending an afternoon watching the relevant SoundForMore tutorials on YouTube.

There are a few on MIDI and a recent, much-appreciated one on loading and using patchstorage content. These are simple tasks once you know how, but watching the tutorials can save you days of confusion.

• @taeo said:

@Toastedghost said:

@gusgranite said:

@ZhouJing said:

🤩 🙌

As someone’s who appreciates sequencers, I think you’ll dig many of the modules over on patchstorage.com

Too right love Patchstorage for the Mozaic patches and now Drambo.
    This has opened doors, thanks.

• @mojozart said:
    Trying not to turn this into another Drambo thread, but for the Drambo novices who wish to emulate TATAT in AUM or apeMatrix, I highly recommend spending an afternoon watching the relevant SoundForMore tutorials on YouTube.

There are a few on MIDI and a recent, much-appreciated one on loading and using patchstorage content. These are simple tasks once you know how, but watching the tutorials can save you days of confusion.

Yes Leo’s tutorials are brilliant, many thanks for reminding me.

• edited August 2022

@ZhouJing said:

@Toastedghost said:

Just load drambo(midi fx) in AUM and place cha777 before the midi output module.

Great patch, love it, thank you!

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Hoping this comes to iPad.

Let’s see where Paul is going with the randomizer/arp/strummer thing in Progressions..
    I’ll throw in Squareheads’s Nora Randomizer for inspiration.. Nora was just too ahead of its time..