Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I dreamt a LoopyPro feature request

This might already exist, but I haven’t found it if it does and it’s potentially game changier…

Imagine if you could map velocity to the start position of a sample.

Comments

• @FastGhost said:
    This might already exist, but I haven’t found it if it does and it’s potentially game changier…

you might want to add your request on the roadmap site if it isn't there already (there is a search feature in the ideas section)

https://roadmap.loopypro.com/loopy-pro

• edited July 2022

@FastGhost said:

I guess you already can achieve this in Koala (converting note velocity to CCs and mapping those CCs to sample start)?

edit: now I come to think of it, it must be easer using xequence’s keys AU. It can simultaneously send CC and velocity from the keys (following the vertical press position on the key).

• @prtr_jan said:

@FastGhost said:

I guess you already can achieve this in Koala (converting note velocity to CCs and mapping those CCs to sample start)?

That would work. Cool.

• @espiegel123 said:

@prtr_jan said:

@FastGhost said:

That would work. Cool.

Even easier with Xequence’s AU (see edit prev post).

• Easy to do with flexi sampler in Drambo too! Just double tap the offset knob and choose velocity as the modulator.

• @mrmoonbeam said:
    Easy to do with flexi sampler in Drambo too! Just double tap the offset knob and choose velocity as the modulator.

Yes, I do that with Drambo every single day!