Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Specter (multiple DRCs in Loopy Pro)

This is about dealing with grief. Like anything else I‘ve been doing musically, it could use a lot more work, but after working on it a good chunk of the day, was getting bogged down and feeling ready to move on. May revisit this another time. @LinearLineman, you’re not wrong about the name, but for me it feels therapeutic, at least for now. Thank you

Comments

• Quite enjoyed it, not as dark as I thought it was going to be. The change in tone at about 3:20 took it into darker territory but it could easily have gone the opposite way and finished up being uplifting. Thanks for posting anyway 👍

• Thanks, @GeoTony. I want to be prolific like you, but afraid my notions outstrip my execution/ability. Should probably revisit this one when more time has passed because I can do better. Thanks for listening and leaving helpful, encouraging comments!

• Hi myapologies,
    This is good!
    I love the floating sensation I feel listening to your creation.
    Quite therapeutic, as I am being relaxed and freed from a lot of external thoughts.
    Well done.
    Rene