Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there a default/init preset in Flowtones or way to initialise Flowtones?

I know this is a rudimentary simple question that I did bring up in my "Dissatisfied" Ambient piece thread, but I am absolutely stumped. I like to build my patches from scratch, or from an init/default preset. Is there a way to do this in Flowtones, or is it only 100% pre-made presets?

Comments

• Maybe Library/Template/Default?

• @purpan2 said:
    Maybe Library/Template/Default?

I didn't realise it was under Templates. I'm an idiot lol. Thanks mate.

• Sometimes it’s faster to simply open the randomiser and click the reset button. If all options above the button are checked you’ll get the same sound as the default patch.

• @branis said:
    Sometimes it’s faster to simply open the randomiser and click the reset button. If all options above the button are checked you’ll get the same sound as the default patch.

That's a cool shortcut! Thanks for the tip mate. :)