Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How Deep Is Your Love, Bee Gees 1977

"How Deep Is Your Love" is a pop ballad written and recorded by the Bee Gees in 1977. The song was used as part of the soundtrack to the film Saturday Night Fever.

This classic is dedicated to peoples who want to fall deeper in love.
Love and learn, and know that this world tends to tempt us into seemingly greener pastures, but know that love is the greatest of all.
More importantly, do not be afraid of what the world is turning into, live it and turn to love for growth and prosperity, and peace!!!!

Copyright owners
UMPG Publishing

Comments

• I love your version a lot. :) More please.

• It’s interesting that your spare version puts the emphasis on the words, which I never heard when the BeeGees sang it (good as it was). Thanks for that.

• edited July 2022

My apologies Rene - I like the song a lot and I know your version will be great…. But while I want to listen to this, I just cannot.
    A few years ago I was in a Dim Sum restaurant with my family and the guy who owned the place was a Bee Bees nut. He used to wear his hair like Barry and he was known to come out to sing a choice Bee Gees song or two.

As I’ve aged I’ve developed an affliction where I am especially susceptible to “ear worms” with pop music - especially songs with vocals. If a song gets wedged in it will stay with me for a stupidly long time.
    It started around 2009 when I was on a Smiths kick. I put together a playlist to listen to in my car and all was good for a couple of days and then I noticed Half a Person got stuck in my brain. Dam thing stayed stuck for nearly a month. The next time it happened I was in a grocery store and Rosanna from Toto was the culprit. A month of Rosanna.
    Then came the fateful Dim Sum brunch with my family. The owner came out and broke into his best, most urgent, most Barry-licious version of How Deep is Your Love. For the better part of the first quarter of 2019, all day, every day… How Deep is Your Love. I couldnt shake it. No amount of Prodigy, Willie N, the Smiths, REM, Bjork, Louis A, Ozzy, Zappa, Beatles, Marley or anyone else would dislodge it. :o

To this day, I cannot hear that song. I have to run and hide.
    Still, great song and I know your version will be terrific.
    Just thought I’d share my torment with my Audiobus friends. :smile:

• Yes. I love the way your navigate your voice on a song that has such a range to the melody… dropping an octave when you must but maintaining an even tone. That’s a skill won by years of practice.

• It's almost baffling to think now, in 2022, that there was a time when musicians casually crammed 4 refrains' worth of ideas into one popsong. At the risk of sounding even older than I am, a lot of this year's whole albums, even ones that I like, have less musical ideas in them than this one song alone.

• @ReneAsologuitar thank you so much for that. One of my very favorite BeeGees songs. Such a beautiful melody and changes and your version is wonderful.

• Good playing and soulful singing!

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I love your version a lot. :) More please.

Hi Jim, You are so kind.
    Love your comments.
    Thank you so much!
    Rene

• @LinearLineman said:
    It’s interesting that your spare version puts the emphasis on the words, which I never heard when the BeeGees sang it (good as it was). Thanks for that.

Hi LinearLineman,
    I am so glad to hear your comments.
    The Bee Gees really did a terrific job on this song, and their singing is truly immaculate.
    Thank you!
    Rene

• @BirbHope said:
    My apologies Rene - I like the song a lot and I know your version will be great…. But while I want to listen to this, I just cannot.

Hi BirdHope,
    I am so glad to hear your story, and I apologize for the torment.
    My version is far from Barry and his bros, in singing this particular #1 hit song.
    Love your honesty, and really appreciate your great story.
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• @ervin said:
    It's almost baffling to think now, in 2022, that there was a time when musicians casually crammed 4 refrains' worth of ideas into one popsong. At the risk of sounding even older than I am, a lot of this year's whole albums, even ones that I like, have less musical ideas in them than this one song alone.

Thanks Ervin for sharing this thought.
    Truly fabulous song, and the melody is so timeless.
    Thank you again.
    Rerspectfully,m
    Rene

• @McD said:
    Yes. I love the way your navigate your voice on a song that has such a range to the melody… dropping an octave when you must but maintaining an even tone. That’s a skill won by years of practice.

Hi McD,
    I actually recorded two versions of this song, and my wife said, not to release the falsetto version, hahahaha.
    Years of practice, indeed.
    Lots of singing, and drinking, with friends.
    Thank you for the wonderful comments!
    Rene

• @Schmotown said:
    @ReneAsologuitar thank you so much for that. One of my very favorite BeeGees songs. Such a beautiful melody and changes and your version is wonderful.

Hi Schmotown, You are simply awesome, and very kind.
    Love your comments.
    Thank you so much!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• @Frenq said:
    Good playing and soulful singing!

Hi Frenq,
    You are so much appreciated.
    Thank you for such wonderful words!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• These performances are sounding great. Curious what’s next, and hope you’re able to have fun playing more shows this summer.

• @myapologies said:
    These performances are sounding great. Curious what’s next, and hope you’re able to have fun playing more shows this summer.

Hi myapologies,
    You are so much appreciated!!!
    I am having a blast singing in church services twice a week, and also singing in our local Senior Center.
    I hope to pick up a Farmer's Market gig very soon, summer is going so fast.
    I am also curious on my next recording, I hope I can come up with another original, hahahahaha.
    Love your wonderful comments.
    Thank you so much!!!
    Rene