Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What Concerts Are You Going To?

edited September 2022 in Other

Now that the weather is nice, many Covid restrictions have been lifted, and many bands/performers are on the road, just curious what concerts or shows or festivals people are attending?

I’ll kick it off with…

The Smile live in Washington DC November 23.

Super pumped since the album is so phenomenal “a light for attracting attention” Thom and Johnny are two of my all time favorite musicians.

What show you eyeing up, attending, or have attended?

Comments

• A couple with my 19 year old son. Herbie Hancock in Raleigh a couple of weeks ago. (Wow!) Steely Dan in Durham, NC later this month.

• Just waiting for Skinny Puppy to do their final tour 🥹

• After 2.5 years of no concerts, I'm going to Kraftwerk next week and Khruangbin the week after. In October I'll go see Bomba Estéreo and then Pet Shop Boys with New Order.

• Going to see The Flaming Lips in October!

• @Schmotown said:
    A couple with my 19 year old son. Herbie Hancock in Raleigh a couple of weeks ago. (Wow!) Steely Dan in Durham, NC later this month.

Woah 2 of my all time favorites. Headhunters and Aja are both masterpieces.

• @Grandbear said:
    After 2.5 years of no concerts, I'm going to Kraftwerk next week and Khruangbin the week after. In October I'll go see Bomba Estéreo and then Pet Shop Boys with New Order.

What a lineup 🤩 would love to see Kraftwork one day.

• Got a Remi Wolf show in October. Kendrick Lamar in September. And hopefully a live taping of Whose Line Is It Anyway? as well.

• Jazz in the local park this month.

• Went and saw Olafar Arnalds a couple weeks ago! It was my first concert since seeing Depeche Mode about 4-5 years ago...

• There’s a lot of tours this summer I’d like to see but everyone seems to skip St. Louis for Chicago and Kansas City. I might go up to Chicago for Beach House but I haven’t made up my mind yet. I’ll be seeing Sweeney Todd this month though so I’ll just consider that a concert lol

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    I’ll be seeing Sweeney Todd this month though so I’ll just consider that a concert lol

• So far this year I’ve been to a Prog festival with Rick Wakeman and Focus to name but two of the many acts. Then Magenta, Mostly Autumn and the Neal Morse Band. This month I’m seeing Transatlantic, next month Big Big Train, then Tiger Moth Tales and Red Bazar. And I just got back from seeing my son Wilko Wilkes perform! I love live music and it’s so great to have it back.

• Kraftwerk next week. Later on, Gary Numan and Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets. All shows were rescheduled due to Covid.

• BenBen
    edited July 2022

@mtenk said:
    Going to see The Flaming Lips in October!

I’m so jealous!
    Been so long since I’ve seen a live show.
    Last night I saw a Led Zeppelin tribute act “Kashmir.” Pretty hot in the Chicago area for some years.
    Drummer is a good friend/ex band mate. They were so good. Really glad I went.
    Going to see Griffin House in Milwaukee in a couple of weeks and Niko Case over Labor Day.
    Oh and Brit Floyd in a few weeks. Had to be talked into that one. We shall see.

• Just moved to a new town that has a large amphitheater for it's size. Lots of big name act rolling through lately, Bob Dylan was just a couple days ago, Weird Al Yancovic, Ween tomorrow, all kids of random stuff. Best part is I can hear them all pretty damn good from just my backyard, so been spending a lot of time doing that. Looking forward to seeing NIN there in Sept, that's the only one I've bought tickets for so far.

Other than that going to Portland in November to see the Jane's Addiction and Smashing Pumpkins tour. Really excited for that, saw them play together years ago and it was amazing. Probably my two favorite non-electronic bands :)

• In recent weeks I’ve seen Telenova, Jaguar Jonze, The Wombats, and Steve Hackett. London Grammar cancelled. Upcoming are Tyler the Creator and Twenty One Pilots.

• I bought the tickets for Steve Hackett three years ago. Bumped twice due to COVID!

• edited July 2022

Nick Cave (what a crazy guy) Yesterday

a-ha last Friday

The Smile in two weeks and...Juanes (my wife choice) on next week

• @qryss said:
    I bought the tickets for Steve Hackett three years ago. Bumped twice due to COVID!

Worth the wait - I saw them in October last year (again delayed due to Covid) and they were awesome!

• So far,

Maroon 5. Honestly, best concert I've been to so far. Scored front row seats, they played hits after hits after hits, and Adam Levine's guitarist gave us a guitar pick.

Jacob Collier - Dude's hella talented,. He played many instruments, and even played the audience like an orchestra. Was glad I got to see it front row, and in-person as well.

Maverick City Music with Kirk Franklin, with Housefires and - Never seen so many people gather in one place for a concert.

Washboard Union, JESSIA, Tyler Shaw - Awesome Canadian artists...seen at different times

Got a few more concerts planned to see pretty soon.

Also, special shoutout to the meetup with @Gravitas in the UK. That was a concert and behind-the-scenes, and a whole lot wrapped into one.

• edited July 2022

@qryss Both videos were sick. Thanks for sharing.

The bass line from Telenova's song is super catchy, and had my head bopping.
    Jaguar Jonze combines a few hints of Harley Quinn, and Jinx from Arcade, yet makes it her own unique style.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    @qryss Both videos were sick. Thanks for sharing.

+1

The bass line from Telenova's song is super catchy, and had my head bopping.
    Jaguar Jonze combines a few hints of Harley Quinn, and Jinx from Arcade, yet makes it her own unique style.

Agreed.
    I also like the imagery used for both videos.
    I’ve been delving into Asian movies recently so they both fit in
    quite nicely into my current mood and thank you for the shout out.
    Yeah, that meet up was like a concert and more.
    It was wicked.
    When I opened my front door and there you where, that’s a whole different level of magic.

• edited July 2022

I‘m a bit out of luck recently. I wanted to go to the fusion festival, primarily an electronic music festival but also staging other dance music and bands, but I didn’t win in the ticket lottery. I wanted to see DubFX and was thinking about The Rolling Stones but I’m on our family vacation then.

@seonnthaproducer and @Gravitas, it’s so nice to see you guys meeting up. Very heart warming smiles 😊. There should be more meetups. Since the pandemic is slowly declining there could be even bigger ones. What about an iOS musician conference with tech talks by iOS developers, workshops with Drambo module building and Mozaic coding 😀 Just dreaming…

• My own. Sometimes my friends’. And last Friday I’ve seen Azymuth. I felt like a real fan. Fabuloso Azymuth!

• Me and @Daveypoo are going to attend in Verona the Litfiba concert 🤟🤟🤟☠️☠️☠️💪💪💪

• @krassmann said:

@seonnthaproducer and @Gravitas, it’s so nice to see you guys meeting up. Very heart warming smiles 😊. There should be more meetups. Since the pandemic is slowly declining there could be even bigger ones.

What about an iOS musician conference with tech talks by iOS developers, workshops with Drambo module building and Mozaic coding 😀 Just dreaming…

Nah, that’s not a dream that could easily be reality.
    I was at a gear festival here in London yesterday and quite a few of
    the big names were there including Moog, Arturia, Ableton, Cubase, Sonnox,
    Bitwig, Yamaha, Dolby, PMC and many more.
    I also met Dom Sigalas whom you’d recognise from the Cubasis 3 youtube tutorials
    and spoke to him about recording 50 tracks in Cubasis 3 just
    before he did a Mastering workshop which was really cool.
    I almost pulled out my iphone when I was in the synth section so
    if any of the iOS developers would like to exhibit then I’m up for it big time. ;)

• edited July 2022

Adding one more to the books. Jonas Blue. Got to hang out, shake his hand, take pictures, and vibe with my favorite Tropical producer DJ over in Toronto.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    Adding one more to the books. Jonas Blue. Got to hang out, shake his hand, take pictures, and vibe with my favorite Tropical producer DJ over in Toronto.

Awesome.

• And I’ve now added Arlo Parks to my upcoming gig list. :smile: