Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Strings And Steel / Module Cello + Steel Guitar Pro

This was a great combination. The Steel Guitar Pro patch was my best usage so far. Clean and serene.
Korg Module Bonne Journee Cello and Steel Guitar Pro Clean 6 Varbly 12 preset.

Comments

• this is a great combo! It gets you into a different area.

• @Stochastically, I agree. The sounds are very interesting together. Especially for the genre.

• Very enjoyable although I’m couldn’t get the image of a set of cartoon cats meowing some of the leads 😽 out of my head…
    I’m enjoying your exploration of SGP… You’ve inspired me to have a go for myself 😊

• Hearing this makes me wonder how SGP would do driving traditional Asian instruments like a Koto or Shamisen. Really good use of the side here.

• I like when the “guitar” comes in around 1:30. Enjoyable and relaxing-for babies as well.

• Thanks @GeoTony. You’ll like it, I’m sure. I wonder if you’ll employ GeoShred or use the fretboard in SGP.

@MadeofWax, I used a keyboard, but playing Asian instruments on its fretboard should be great, I think.

@myapologies, yeah, I held off on Brian the guitar in until what I felt was the right moment. Thanks for listening.

• HI LinearLineman,
    Funny - GeoTony, does sound like a cat.
    I love the mellow vibe of this arrangement.
    The guitar sound always chills me down.
    Well done.
    Rene

• The SGP fretboard doesn’t quite work for me @LinearLineman. I’d want to strum with my left and slide with my right, descending pitch to the left, ascending to the right. I haven’t found a way of doing this unfortunately.

• Clean, serene and i can follow the steel!

• @GeoTony said:
    The SGP fretboard doesn’t quite work for me @LinearLineman. I’d want to strum with my left and slide with my right, descending pitch to the left, ascending to the right. I haven’t found a way of doing this unfortunately.

Is there any app that provides the strum input you like and does it do MPE and support glide/slide from low in left to high on right? I’m not holding my breath for Yonac to add this rather unique interface option. But if there’s something close with MPE I could look into hack the “slide” protocol Steel Guitar Pro expects from the MPE pitch bends.

• Thanks, @Frenq, will get to your new album today.