Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo patches Vol.1 & 2, 20% offfffff

Heads up! COTCD Drambo patches Vol.1 & Vol.2 are 20% discount this week🙀Store links/Info in the YT descriptions in this playlist 🏄‍♂️🙏

Comments

• very cool sounds. gonna buy for sure.

• Appreciated! Hope they connect 💆‍♂️ Thanks!

• Love these patches!

• Oh. Wow! Those sounds are great.

• @childofthecorndog said:
    @echoopera @Richtowns very kind words, thanks!

Just bought them. I can not recommend them enough. Excellent work @childofthecorndog amazing sounds.

They made me feel as a completely Drambo noob.

• Bought. Very nice.

• Thanks @Charlesalbert @Philandering_Bastard & everyone else that scooped the packs. Stoked on the kind feedback! Appreciated 🙏

• Someone reached out about Vol.2 install. Sorry for any confusion! The install notes on Payhip will be updated to make things clearer. Anyone else in the same install fog, here’s further notes below. Apologies to anyone that’s been having a hard time! 🙏

Sampler Module multisample instruments -
    In addition to internal synth engine patches, Vol.2 also contains 7 x Sampler instruments.

4 x Sampler Module instruments that are contained in self-titled Ins Rack patches -
    Bad Brass
    Breeze Box
    Drafts
    Titlez

And 3 x Sampler Module instruments contained in Ins Racks with other names -
    ‘Osco’ is in Ins Rack - EUPH
    ‘Moon Bug’ is in Ins Rack - KNIP BLUB
    ‘Strorgan’ is in Ins Rack - LONG SHIFT

To use those Sampler modules outside of these Instrument Racks - Open the relevant Ins Rack, Tap the relevant Sampler module header, navigate to where you wanna save it, hit Save.

Vol.1 also includes it’s Sampler modules as individual modules but some people were confused by so many things to install/housekeep so this was skipped on Vol.2, but maybe the Vol.1 way’s less confusing...

• They made me feel as a completely Drambo noob.

I can't wait to feel like a noob too!! I just picked both volumes up.

@childofthecorndog I'll work my way through the whole list of instruments eventually, but are there any you're particularly fond/proud of that I should check out first?

• I wasn’t planning to ever buy presets for Drambo but these are the exact vibe I’m looking for, great stuff. I will be using these a lot and studying them a lot as well because my Drambo skills are no where near this good

• Thanks for the kind comments and to everyone that grabbed the packs 🙏 Stoked people are diggin the patches!

@orchid Hard to say 🤪 Some that I’ve used a lot and can remember names without checking are Arcade Cake, Synth Brass, Returned, Hurzah, Worner Bros...

Working on some Factory Patches for the upcoming Wavetable Osc atm... @giku_beepstreet = ⚡️superhuman⚡️

Thanks for the kind comments and to everyone that grabbed the packs 🙏 Stoked people are diggin the patches!

@orchid Hard to say 🤪 Some that I’ve used a lot and can remember names without checking are Arcade Cake, Synth Brass, Returned, Hurzah, Worner Bros...

Working on some Factory Patches for the upcoming Wavetable Osc atm... @giku_beepstreet = ⚡️superhuman⚡️

Amazing. From me it will be a must buy for sure.

• Grabbed vol 2. Fantastic stuff ❤️

Thanks for the kind comments and to everyone that grabbed the packs 🙏 Stoked people are diggin the patches!

Got Vol. 2 in addition to Vol. 1. Can’t wait what you’ll cook up for the Wavetable OSC.

• @childofthecorndog I bought Drambo vol. 1 a month ago. Good sounds, but two patches give an error. I tried to contact you through the sales page’s contact form, but didn’t get a response.

• @dokwok2 said:
    @childofthecorndog I bought Drambo vol. 1 a month ago. Good sounds, but two patches give an error. I tried to contact you through the sales page’s contact form, but didn’t get a response.

Hey man, Thanks for grabbing the pack! 🙏 Weird. I had a support email June 4th about this & replied along with attaching the missing Sampler file. I never heard back after that so I figured it was all ok…No other support emails have come through 🤷‍♂️

Customer Email address was *****@virgil.org (I’m hiding the first part of the address there but should be recognisable if it was the one you used). Was that you? If so, maybe its in your spam folder?

Or if virgil.org’s a ‘spam avoider’ type email service maybe they don’t accept attachments? (I don’t collect email addresses from customers or send out promo emails btw, so no harm in using regular email when copping COTCD packs)

If that wasn’t you then DM me with preferred email address to receive the attachment :)

FWIW that Sampler file can’t even really be heard on the 2 x patches that it’s part of IIRC, it was just a super buried layer, so I don’t know if you want to skip the hassle your end of importing/adding.

Anyone else missing this file & wanting it please DM me & I’ll flip it across ✌️🦧

I’ll switch the zip on the store this week to include that missing file for future downloads. It wasn’t bought to my attention until a long time after that pack was released and then only couple times since & I got distracted from replacing the zip sooner. Apologies for any inconvenience & thanks again everyone that grabbed it 🙏

• Thanks, @childofthecorndog. Gmail directed your June 4 reply to spam, but I've retrieved it now with the attachment. Thank you, and I do enjoy the patches.

• edited July 2022

You’re welcome! Sorry for the slackness forgetting to update the zip. & noticed you scooped the Model D pack today afterward, thnx! 🙏 Hope you dig it.

Anyone else missing the same file, DM & I’ll email it across with apologies (include screengrab of of a Vol.1 patch & I’ll throw a 25% discount code for anything in the store) 🦧