Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reflections from last week…

edited July 2022 in Other

So, earlier this week, a bit of a controversial thread was started. Now, this isn't to continue on the thread. Rather, this is to show a form of respect to @Gavinski for handling the feedback, and coming up with an acceptable resolution.

Some lessons were learnt from that discussion, and I personally learnt about the power of Social Media in building communities, and how each interaction can lead to unexpected results. This is something I'll definitely keep in mind going forward.

Once again, I'm sorry, Gavinski for calling you out on that thread. It wasn't exactly professional, and I should have reached out to you directly.

So, with that out of the way, respect to everyone who participated in the discussion. Special shoutout to those who sent messages of condolences. June wasn't exactly a great month, but here's looking forward to brighter days.

So, have fun. Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians, Happy 4th of July to those in the States, and have a great weekend to everyone else.

Raising a glass to show my respect...gotta get back to work.

Comments

• You feelin better mate? :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    You feelin better mate? :)

Yeah, so far so good. Gonna be a bit before I post a new video, but yeah. Overall, I'm doing good. Thanks man.

• 🤦🏿‍♀️

• @seonnthaproducer said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    You feelin better mate? :)

Yeah, so far so good. Gonna be a bit before I post a new video, but yeah. Overall, I'm doing good. Thanks man.

Of course! Gotta look out for each other. Just take your time with things. 😌

• That’s big of you to admit a mistake and apologize. It shows character.

• Thank you for this post :) idk about the context about yet but.... still. Thanks for help to keep building this community in a healthy way as a safe space to share music knowledge and good vibes between ppl around the globe :)

• NOTE: Humor is in the mind of the reader. Use your mind.

We should also mention that @Gavinski and acquired and given away hundreds of dollars of IOS Products.

And 99% of his audience has NOT won yet. So, he's an easy target. It's the hope that kills you.
    I also seem to see a extremely random pattern in the winners selected... very suspicious that he's not handing out favors to his buddies. Assuming he still has friends after so many disappointing results.

• I lost my grandma (who raised me as my mom) last October so I know it’s hard. I’m still getting over it but it does get easier. My condolences, friend, here if you need to talk 🙏

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    So, earlier this week, a bit of a controversial thread was started. Now, this isn't to continue on the thread. Rather, this is to show a form of respect to @Gavinski for handling the feedback, and coming up with an acceptable resolution.

Some lessons were learnt from that discussion, and I personally learnt about the power of Social Media in building communities, and how each interaction can lead to unexpected results. This is something I'll definitely keep in mind going forward.

Once again, I'm sorry, Gavinski for calling you out on that thread. It wasn't exactly professional, and I should have reached out to you directly.

So, with that out of the way, respect to everyone who participated in the discussion. Special shoutout to those who sent messages of condolences. June wasn't exactly a great month, but here's looking forward to brighter days.

So, have fun. Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians, Happy 4th of July to those in the States, and have a great weekend to everyone else.

Raising a glass to show my respect...gotta get back to work.

🙏🏾

• Thoughts with you at his tough time. Take care of yourself and your family. Know what it’s like when loss happens and want to extend my hand to you and let you know there is always someone to reach out to and listen if you need an ear. The iOS community is one of the best and most understanding and I’m sure we all would like to wish our heartfelt best wishes to you at this time.

Your post around Gavin is one of respect and I too would like to say how much I want to wish you and Gavin the best going forward. Take care 🙏🏼

• @McD said:
    NOTE: Humor is in the mind of the reader. Use your mind.

We should also mention that @Gavinski and acquired and given away hundreds of dollars of IOS Products.

And 99% of his audience has NOT won yet. So, he's an easy target. It's the hope that kills you.
    I also seem to see a extremely random pattern in the winners selected... very suspicious that he's not handing out favors to his buddies. Assuming he still has friends after so many disappointing results.

Lol - yep thank the YouTube random comment picker and the random number generators i use for Insta and Twitter.

• Thanks Seonn, I guess we all have our bad days. Main thing is to reflect and learn, I'm sure we all learnt something in the end from that post and this 👐, take care!

• @Gavinski said:
    Lol - yep thank the YouTube random comment picker and the random number generators i use for Insta and Twitter.

Those Social Networks are totally biased. I don’t stand a chance of winning because they know I’ll just buy it myself within 24 hours so why give me a freebie.