Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NS2 audio tracks via Loopy Pro- quick demo

Uber quick demo of Loopy Pro recording audio tracks for NS2 on an iPhone. I was in loop mode, but you could also lay out non-looping tracks in Loopy Pro's timeline vew

Loopy Pro for NS2 Audio Tracks

Comments

• That's super useful, thanks for posting.

My current workflow is to use 4pockets Multitrack for audio track playback in NS2, which works pretty well for playback, but this approach could be really good for recording in sync with NS2.

• @richardyot said:
    That's super useful, thanks for posting.

My current workflow is to use 4pockets Multitrack for audio track playback in NS2, which works pretty well for playback, but this approach could be really good for recording in sync with NS2.

I have a project i set up that cycles between several loops so that I can record as many takes as i want and keep the best or composite one. Retrospective looping is also handy.